Chapter 52

These next few days go by so fast but also feel long. Most of the day Cato and Enobaria are training. My dad and I talk about how to get Enobaria and Cato both out of the games. We both know they won't make the same mistake they made last year. Enobaria needs to come home for dad and Cato needs to come home for our baby. I can't wait that in a few months I will meet my twins. Cato has made friends with Finnick. They have been getting along really well. I met the district 7 female Johanna and we hit it off pretty well. Cato and Enobaria are also friends with Cashmere and Gloss. There's something about Cashmere that reminds me of Glimmer but she doesn't flirt with Cato and is actually really nice. Gloss and Cato act like they've known each other since forever. I've also got to talk to Madge the district 12 girl. She said that she misses Katniss. They weren't the best of friends but got along. She was beautiful. She looked like Glimmer but prettier, she was so nice. She said that she just wanted to get home to her boyfriend Gale. He already lost his best friend in the games and if he loses Madge apparently he will lose him self.

Anyways tonight was the interviews. Cato is going for a strong but flirty personality while Enobaria is going for a confident and sassy personality. Cato and Enobaria are getting ready. I'm just watching tv in the living room.

After what seems like another hour, Cato comes out. Enobaria is still getting ready. With girls it takes longer. Cato is dressed in a black suit with a nice black tie. He looks so handsome and professional. I wish we didn't live in this horrible world. I see him and run up and kiss him. Of course no surprise he kissed back.

After I break away from the kiss he picks me up and takes me to our room. Still kissing which is no surprise. We make out for about another 5 minutes until Pearl knocks on our door.

Cato and Enobaria get dropped off while dad and I wait back stage. The interviews go by fast. I don't really pay that much attention to them. Cato talked about the twins while Enobaria talked about Brutus. The other interviews were that much interesting.

While the interviews were done dad made Cato and Enobaria go to bed really early. I went to bed with Cato but we mostly just talked about the games and baby names. We don't know the genders yet but once we do we can get more of an idea for names. For boy names Cato and I were think ether Jesse, Ethan, Matt or Noah. For girls names we were thinking Tatum, Cadence, Sadie or Jovy. Cato really wants to make it home. He always wants to play sports with his son and take his daughter on dad-daughter dates (shopping, for lunch). I also know that he will always be protecting his daughter from boys. He will be very protective but it's okay with me.

Finally Cato falls asleep. He doesn't know when he's been asleep that I've been crying. I just want him to survive so bad. I can't raise a kid on my own. I would fail. He's a deep sleeper so I know he wouldn't wake. I don't want to add extra stress to him. He's been so stressed with these games that just this would make him feel even more stress. And I want him to come back so much.