Chapter 30

A/N: Hey everyone this Chapter may be sensitive for some. It made me cry writing it. So if r@pe is something very sensitive I suggest you skip it .

We have sandwiches for lunch. They taste really good. 

We all sit around the table. Brutus and Enobaria check all the rooms in the penthouse to make sure there is no Snow. He can be anywhere.

They come back and sit down. 

"Guys, you know Snow will crown both of you tomorrow. But you have to be really nice to him. Act like he is your dad." Brutus says.

This makes me think of my dad. How much of a nice man he was. He loved me so much. He would never act like Snow. I remember when I lost my dad I was in so much pain. But then we lost Kate and that hit me so hard. Kate was more like a mother to me then a sister. My mom was never really around. She would be so drunk all the time. 

Anyways, they just said that we have to be extremely nice and not rebellious. It's a good thing we are from district 2. He loves districts 1,2 and 4. So he doesn't hate us as much as the other districts. I just sometimes wish I lived in the Capitol but I can't see myself looking like those Capitol people. That just isn't me. 

I love where I live it's just every district is always at fear. Ever since Kate died I had the biggest hatred for the games. I thought it was a good thing at first that it would be an honor but after Kate died I wish they never existed. 

After talking about Snow, I go back to my room. But I want to go on the roof for a bit.I need fresh air. As I am walking to the staircase up, there is a peacekeeper that keeps following me. Every corner I take he takes the same one. He starts to run but I am faster than him. I get tired and start to slow down but then he catches up to me. He grabs me.

"Stop!" I scream.

I hope Cato will hear me but no Cato comes. 

He starts to drag me to a room. I fight back but he is to strong.

"Cato! Cato!" I scream at the top of my lungs. 

This takes me back to when Thresh almost killed me. But I know this is actual my death.

He starts to undress himself. I try to escape but I can't. 

"Cato! Cato!" I scream louder but he punches me. 

"Stop!" I scream.

I won't go  down without a fight. This has happened to Joanne before and it mentally scarred her. I won't let it happen to me. Training will come in handy for this now. 

I know where a boy's week spot is to kick. I kick it as hard as I can. He falls to the ground holding it. 

This is my chance to escape. I try to but he grabs my ankle and I fall to the ground. 

"Cato! Cato!" I scream as loud as I can. 

I hear a faint "Clove!" 

He gets up and takes his pants and underwear off. 

"Cato! Cato!" I scream as loud as possible.

"Clove!" He replies. I can hear he is getting closer. 

"Help! Help!" I scream even louder.

"Clove!" He screams. It's even closer. 

I run over to the door, but he chokes me. He takes off my shirt.

"Cato! Help!" I scream.

I unlock the door and kick the peacekeeper in the spot again. He falls to the ground. 

Cato comes. He takes my hand and we run back to the penthouse. I feel so uncomfortable right now. I almost got raped. I start to cry knowing what has just happened. 

We get back to the penthouse and I tell everyone what just had happened. 

They check the security cameras and report him to the apartment building. 

Cato holds me tight. I feel some sort of security. I feel safer now. I won't leave Cato's side for a long time. I want him to come with me every where I go. I don't want anything like that to happen again. Some peace keepers arrest the guy and it is broadcast all over Panem. 

I hate myself even more now. 

Why does everything bad have to happen to me?

It's about 4 pm and I need to take a nap. I need to escape the world right now.