Chapter 38

5 days pass

It is my 18th Birthday today!

Cato,Enobaria and Brutus all plan this big Birthday party that everyone in District 2 is going to. Pretty soon Cato is moving into this house.

The Party is later tonight. Even Pearl, Steph and Madix are coming.

Cato slept over for the week. He hasn't even spent a night in his new house. We starting to move all of his stuff into my house.

Today I am taking Willow dress shopping. She loves to spend time with me. My mother just recently got a new boyfriend. She spends more time with him than Willow. So Cato and I have had Willow over for the past few days.

It's 6:00 in the morning and I run to the bathroom and start to throw up. I then remember my period was supposed to come 3 days ago, and there has been nothing. Am I pregnant? No. I can't be. I get really scared. Cato hold my hair up and rubs my back. Thank god that Willow is a heavy sleeper, she would be bombarding me with questions right now.

"It's okay Clove." He says.

"Cato I missed my period." I say.

He gets a concerned look on his face. I remember that one night in the Capitol, if I am pregnant it's Cato's.

"When the stores open up I'll go get a pregnancy test." Cato says.

I nod my head. What if I am pregnant, I just turned 18 today! But that's like winning the lottery. Right?

I throw up a few more times, Cato holds my hair up and still rubs my back. I know I caught a real good one. Cato means the entire world to me. I love him so much.

After about a minute of more throwing up, he kisses my forehead and runs a bath for me.

"Clove do you want a bath?" He asks me.

I nod my head.

"Also sorry to bug you but can you get me some water?" I ask him.

"Clove, you are my fiance. Soon to be wife. If you ever need anything just tell me, I am always here for you." He says rubbing my back. 

I kiss him on the lips and smile at him. He treats me so right. 

I hop into the bath and Cato brings me my water. I put bubbles in. I haven't had a bubble bath since I was 14 years old. 

I pull him in for a kiss. He kisses back and then kisses my forehead. 

"Do you need anything else babe?" He asks me. I can hear the worry in his voice.

"One more kiss?" I ask.

He smiles and kisses my lips. He has very nice, soft, warm lips. I feel so safe. 

"Okay, babe do you need anything else?" He asks me.

"I'm good." I say.

He smiles.

"Cato, I love you." I say.

"I love you more Clove." He says and kisses my forehead. 

I look up at him and he gets up. 

"Cato?" I ask.

"Yes?" He says.

"Can you stay next to me?" I ask giving him the 'puppy dog eyes'. 

That's one of his biggest weaknesses, whenever I give him the 'puppy dog eye' you can see the love in his eyes when I do it. 

He smiles and sits down next to me.

"Do you think I am pregnant?" I ask him.

"We'll find out today if you are," He says.

"But yes or no do you think I am?" I ask.

He sighs and puts his hand on his neck. That means he's ether thinking or he's done something wrong. Cato hasn't done anything wrong to me so I know he's thinking. 

"A little bit of me thinks you are." He says. 

"Do you think we should keep it if I am?" I am him. 

"It's all up to you Clove, I don't want to pressure you into something you don't want." He says. 

"I still need to think about it. I mean we are only 18 but I want a kid really badly." I say being honest.

"Well let the results come back when the stores open but and you'll make a decision. I would love to have a kid with you but if you aren't ready we can always have one later. 

I nod my head. 

I get out of my bath and get dressed again. Cato and I need to go back to sleep. 

"Babe?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"What time is it?" I say.

Cato looks at the clock and then replies with "7:00".

"What time do the stores open up at?" I ask.

I've been gone for too long, and it shows. I can't even remember what time things open up around here. 

"In half an hour." He says.

"Can we go back to sleep for an hour and then run to the store?" I ask him.

"Of course." He says.

We both hop into bed and he cuddles me. It's hard to keep my eyes open. I am so tired, and nervous if I am pregnant. I am also nervous about the quarter quell, I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this upcoming games. I know I will be a mentor and a trainer but I just don't feel good about these games. Oh well, I can stress about this later. I need to get to sleep. After all we do have this big party for me today.