Something tells me rollercoasters are the last thing on his mind.

"I enjoy the rides, yes." I say, tightening my arms around my chest tighter as the cool breeze blows.

He takes another step toward me, a wicked grin forming on his face and something deep between my legs clenches at the sight of it.

Oh God, something is very wrong with me.

Even from the darkness around us I can still see the shadowed sparkle in his beautiful green eyes and I bite into my bottom lip and let out a steadying breath of air to try and calm my overwhelming nerves.

This night with him has been dangerous.

Everything about it screams bad idea, but when brings his large hand up and grips my chin, tilting my head up to face his I let him.

His mouth is too close for comfort and I instinctively flick my gaze down at his plump and inviting lips before going back up to meet his eyes.

He hums in the back of his throat again just as he did earlier. His thumb smooths across my bottom lip, removing it from my teeth while his fingertips skim the side of my jaw.

He leans in a bit closer to me and says, softly, "I know something else you can ride."

My breath hitches, my heart skips a beat. It would be so easy to just lean in and close the distance between us, but I can't.

I clench my hands into fists at my sides to prevent myself from grabbing him, and thankfully he continues so I don't have to try and muster up some lame response.

"But since I don't think you're ready for that just yet, I thought we could play some games."

"Games?"

Oh, him and his stupid fucking games.

He looks at me, releasing the gentle grip he had on my chin and smiles a bit wider.

"Games."

It only takes twenty minutes to realize that Mason is good at just about any game here. While my skills on the other hand, disappoint me to the fullest.

Being here with him gives me temptation like no other, but still I manage to keep myself in control.

Everytime his hand would brush against mine I would act like I didn't feel a thing. Like my insides weren't exploding just from the quick tease of his skin on my own.

"What about this one?" He asks me and I turn my gaze toward the shooting game ahead of us, looking back at him questionably.

"This one?" If you ask me, all these games are rigged. But partaking in something like a shooting game is just about the least clever thing he could do.

One of his dark eyebrows quirk upwards, "What's wrong with this one?"

He looks faintly interested in my response and I nonchalantly shrug my shoulders, "Don't you want to play a game you actually have a chance of winning?"

Something dark slides over his face before it's replaced by an amused expression.

A crooked little smirk toys faintly at the edge of his lips. His tongue flicks out for a moment as he wets his bottom lip and without further deliberation he turns to face the volunteer on the other side of the table.

"One round." Mason says, handing him some of our tickets and I sigh impatiently.

One thing I've learned about him is that he always loves to prove me wrong. Everything about this man displays a sense of confidence, whether it's for something as small as a rigged carnival game, or as big as sexual proficiency he knows he can always do better.