thirty one.

It's been four days since I've moved in with Jessica and Mason. Which means four whole days of Mason aggravating me to the fullest extent.

Living with a boy is much harder than I realized it would be. Mason isn't messy in any sort of way, but he's loud and obnoxious which in many cases can seem much worse.

The amount of different girls I have seen walking in and out of the front door during the span of these four days were alarming. I knew Mason was more sexually active than most, but bearing witness to it is a different kind of disturbing. Even though his room is down the hall from mine, burying my pillow deep beside my ears doesn't even help with the noises.

But today is a new day. Hopefully a day with no distractions. I mean, is that too much to ask for?

I halt to a stop as I'm finally right in front of Jessica's house. Earlier I decided to go on a jog to clear my head, and it was exactly what I needed. I wiped my hand across my sweaty forehead and tried to collect my breath.

Once I'm inside the house I quickly drink a glass of water, and make my way upstairs to my room to use the restroom. As I make my way towards my room I notice something I hadn't noticed before. Silence? No. It can't be.

I guess Mason has finally decided to take his one nightted friends somewhere else.

Once I'm inside my room, I walk over to the bathroom and open the door.

"Ah!" I scream, jumping back in shock.

There on the toilet of my bathroom was this girl I've never seen before. Her eye-makeup smeared under her eyes, and her hair a frizzy mess- she looked like she had just woken up.

"What the hell are you doing in my bathroom?" I ask. She seemed unfazed about my reaction to her almost half naked, using my toilet.

"Uh sorry," she laughed nervously, "Mason said this one was the only one available."

I'm going to kill him.

I shut the door, and stormed towards Mason's room. These past few days I have been sitting silent with the fact that Mason has had so many guests over, I have been letting him do his own thing but I've had it. It's clear to me that the only reason why he sent her to my bathroom was to yet again get under my skin, and I hate to admit it but it's working.

I open the door to his bedroom and barge in.

"Ah, good afternoon Isabelle." He says, a smirk appearing on his face as my name rolls off his tongue.

"What the fuck is that random chick doing in my bathroom?" I yell as I step closer.

"She's not random. Well not since... four hours ago." I can tell by his face that he finds all of this amusing.

"What's wrong with your bathroom?" Or the other four in this house?

"Nothings wrong with it, it works perfectly fine." He stares down at me, watching me fume in anger. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal that someone else used my bathroom but living with Mason so far hasn't been easy.

"Well then why don't you have your lady friends stay in here so they don't spread hepatitis all over the house." I shoot back and his grin gets bigger. I cross my arms against my chest taking a stand.

"If you're so concerned about that why don't you just pack up and fucking leave then." And then it hits me, that's what this is all about?

"You're trying to get me to leave aren't you?"

"I just don't understand why you're still here." I break away from our contact, I don't want Mason finding out about my mom. He would use it against me.

"I mean if you're going to stay here, at least have something to offer." He eyes me up and down and I watch as his tongue sweeps across his bottom lip. "I can think of a few things."

I raise my hand up to hit him across the face but he catches it. His hand around my wrists squeezing hard. I shift uncomfortably and he steps closer to me, making me step back. My back against the wall of his bedroom.

I can't help but feel this burning sensation when he touches me. The tingling feeling spreading with every moment his hand is across my wrist. His eyes stare back into mine as his body is as little as an inch away. I can feel heat radiating throughout my body as I move my eyes down toward his plump lips before looking up at him again.

"I wouldn't do that If I were you." He says, his voice stern.

His lips slightly curving upward as if he knows what he's doing to me, before he lets me go, backing away from me as I catch my breath.

And just like that, that electrifying feeling is gone. I look down at my wrists to see if he left any marks from the touch of his skin, but nothing was there.

The door swings open and my thoughts are interrupted by the brunette I saw earlier in my bathroom. She looks over at Mason and back at me.

"Is she joining us?" She asks and my mouth drops open. Mason looks over at me and eyes me up and down, eyes scanning every inch of me.

"That's for her to decide." He answers.

In order for me to continue living with him I'm going to have to get used to his behavior, but it's just so difficult. The things he does to me makes me want to scream at the top of my lungs.

I don't say anything at his response, I just take a step forward, slightly bumping into the girl as I walk out of his room towards mine, slamming my door behind me.