Boyfriend??

~Jessie's P.O.V.~

        "Hey Jessie? Jessie!"

        "Five more minutes.." I mumbled.

        "Hey, be glad we did not take that stupid alarm clock with us," reminded Lexi.

        "True," I yawned and sat up.

        "I'll wait for ya outside," Lexi said before flying out of the room. I stretched my arms and opened my new walk in closet.To be honest, this is kinda the room I've always wanted. Father never let me paint the walls, and it's such a coincidence that light blue is my fav color. I pulled out another white dress shirt, a more brighter purple plaid skirt, and tied my favorite crystal blue tie.  I put on my my golden locket that was still resting on the nightstand and put the white clip into my skirt's pocket.  I quickly brushed my hair and looked into the mirror.  When I was sure I was fine, I put on my black knee high socks and exitted the room.  Sting was already eating cereal.  He was wearing a men's white dress shirt, black dress pants, and a dark blue plaid tie.  He was wearing black socks, and his spiky blond hair was messier than usual.

        "Morning," he greeted, his mouth full of cereal.

        "Morning," I chuckled and sat down.  Lexi handed me a granola bar and I gulped it down in one bite.  When I stood up to throw the wrapper away, Sting looked at me wide eyed.  "What?  Do I have crumbs on my face?" I asked, checking my face for crumbs.

        "No, that was just fast.." Sting said slowly  I rolled my eyes.

        "Don't want to be late to school," I said.  That should be obvious right?  "Oh, and by the way, you need to comb your hair."  Sting dropped his spoon and let his hand run through his hair.

        "Crap you're right!" he said, running back to his room.  I smiled.  He's not that organized is he?

        "Jeez, how did he ever live alone?" sweatdropped Lexi.

        "He's not alone," said Lector, who was rubbing his eyes.  "I remind him that everyday."  He yawned.  "But thanks for telling him."

        "No problem," I grinned and ruffled his fur.  After locating the trash can, I started packing my bag for school today.  By the time I finished, Sting came out of his room.

        "There, all better," he sighed happily and sat back down on the table.

        "You realize that it's time to go right?" I asked.  His eyes widened in alarm and he glanced at the clock on the wall.  He then scowled at me.

        "Don't alarm me like that!" he whined.

        "I'm not..?" I said in confusion.  Calculating the distance between here and Saber Academy, it should take just ten minutes to walk to the school.

        "What?  You just walk to school?" asked Sting.

        "Um, yeah."

        "Well...there's a bus for us.."  Seriously?  A bus?  T_T'

        "The school's just ten minutes away.." I said slowly.

        "Eh, well, you're taking the bus today," smirked Sting, getting up.  He took his bag and took ahold of my arm.

        "Wha, hey--"

        "Bye Lector, take care of Lex for Jessie!" yelled Sting, dragging me towards the door.

        "Oi, only I get to call her Lex!" I huffed as he pulled me all the way to the elevator.  He finally let go after he pressed the button for the ground floor.