Jealous?

OMG, 5K?! This is my most read book by far!

Thank you readers so much!!!

Enjoy this chapter!

I know I will~ >

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jessie's P.O.V.~

        "A-Axel.." I stuttered.

        "Jessie.." he said again. He moved his hands towards me, but I backed away. He frowned, but didn't seem surprised.

        "Who's this?" Sting asked, standing beside me. "You know him?" I shake my head in response.

        "No. No I do not," I said in an angry tone. I picked up my gym clothes and started walking away, but then he just had to hold my arm. I stopped walking and pulled on my arm, but he didn't let go. "Let go of me," I growled, trying to contain my anger.

        "Jess, please..." he pleaded. I pulled my arm away and scowled at him.

        "Don't call me that," I hissed. "Only true friends can call me that." He frowned again, but I didn't care and just walked away. I heard footsteps run after me, and I was relieved that Sting caught up to me and not Axel.

        "Who was that?" Sting asked curiously.

        "Someone I thought I knew," I grumbled. I knew he wanted more of an answer, but thankfully he didn't push me and we continued walking to the gym. Sting opened the doors for me and exaggeratingly gestured for me to go in. It was an attempt to cheer me up, but it didn't really work. I just walked into the gym with no emotion on my face. The first thing I heard were giggles. At first I thought they were laughing at me, but then I realized Mark was no where to be found. Sting parted ways with me and went towards his friends and I walked around looking for Mark.

        "But I wasn't cheating on you!" My ears perked up and I turned around to see Minerva with an angry face and Sting looking nervous.

        "Don't lie to me!" Minerva snapped. "If that was true, then why were you two looking like this?!" She shoved a paper to his face. I realized it was a newspaper, and it most likely was todays.

        "I-I know this looks bad, but I w-was just--"

        "Just what Sting?! You left me standing there at the mall, AND you lied right to my face when you said you weren't with someone," she growled. "If you're so eager to hang with that stupid girl, then let's just break up!" Sting eye's widened in fear.

        "N-no! Please, I can explain--"

        "I forced him to," I suddenly said, my body suddenly moving towards the argument. My mind was screaming, "No! What the hell are you doing?!" but I ignored it for some reason and glared right at Minerva. Her eyes darkened and she scowled bitterly at me.

        "What do you mean by that?!" she spat.

        "His father forced him to let me stay with me," I lied. I hated lying, but there was no turning back and my own lips wouldn't listen to me! "He owed my father, which is the principal by the way," I paused, wanting to see how she reacted, which was surprised of course, "and so, I forced him on a trip to the mall with me and smashed his phone into pieces." Okay, so that last part was true. "But, seeing how I was merciful, I bought him a new phone. And then, when the fire struck out, I forced him to go with me. That picture, we posed it. I forced him to fake a smile." I sealed the deal with the most arrogant smirk I could do. "All. To. Make. You." I touched the tip of her nose. "Jealous." At that moment, you could see the anger just wanting to explode, but she did a good job in holding it in.

        "Well," she said. "Looks like I was right to say you're a bitch." I lamely shrugged.

        "Whatever, see ya later peasants," I said, walking away from the scene. I was really tempted to look back and see Sting's reaction, but if I did, it would break the act. Or actually, maybe this wasn't an act. 'You felt like this when.....he...'

        Yeah, I remember, I thought in my head before my conscience could continue. I fell into darkness during those times, and without Mom to help me through them, I just became cold and distant.

~Sting's P.O.V.~

        "If you're so eager to hang with that stupid girl, then let's just break up!" Minerva yelled at me. My eyes widened and a million thoughts raced in my head. Am I okay with that? Should I really break up with her? But, what if she's that girl in my dreams I'm meant to be with? I had to say one of them before she walked away.

        "N-no! Please, I can explain--" I sputtered, but was cut off before I could continue.

        "I forced him to," Jessie said, coming out of nowhere. Her voice sounded dark, which completely surprised me. She has never sounded like that before, and I would be worried, if it weren't for the situation I was in right now.

        "What do you mean by that?!" Minerva growled at Jessie. If looks could kill, Jessie might be dead from hers.

        Might.  

        "His father forced him to let me stay with me," she answered coldly. WHAT?! As she continued her explanation/lies, I was deep in my thoughts. Why is she saving me? Why is she lying to save my relationship with Minerva??  "Make. You. Jealous." I snapped back to reality when I heard that.  I looked back to see Minerva with her fists literally shaking with anger.

        "Well, looks like I was right to say your a bitch," Minerva growled at Jessie.  I mentally frown when all I see her do is just lamely shrug.  

         "Whatever, see ya later peasants," Jessie said emotionlessly, walking away.  I wanted to go after her, but for some reason my body won't move.  

        "Tch, don't mind her Sting," Minerva scoffed, slinging her arm around my shoulder.  I slightly flinched, but hoped she didn't notice.  "She's just jealous of us, that's all."  My eyes widened.  

        "J-jealous?" I stuttered.  She nodded and nuzzled into the crook of my neck.

        "Yup, but don't worry about her, I wont' let her break us apart," she whispered seductively into my ear.  A chill went down my spine, but I wasn't sure if it was from being creeped out or from feeling pleasure.  Either way, I gulped.  "Come on then, let's go back to the adoring fans," Minerva smiled arrogantly, flipping her dark hair away from her face.  Before I could oppose, she pulled me away.  I took this time to glance behind me, but I didn't see her anywhere.  Where'd she go?

        Is she....really jealous of Minerva and me?

        No that can't be possible.  She just saved our relationship. But still, I can't help but feel a bit of mixed feelings...