Finding A New Place To Live...

(Timeskip-in front of Saber Academy)

~Jessie's P.O.V.~

        "Okay, can you stop following me now?" I asked Sting annoyingly.  He was standing right next to me and was following me.  Mark had parked his car about a block away from the school, and I didn't want Sting to walk me there.

        "Aw come on, I just want to see where you live.." he said with a hint of mischief.

        "Someone's going to pick me up, so one: you won't see my house.  Two: I won't even let you know where that is, and three: that sounded a bit stalkerish."

        "Wait, who's going to pick you up?"

        "Just--, wait a minute.." I looked at him suspiciously.  "Why do you want to know?"

        "Well, maybe someone could kidnap you if you don't know who's picking you up," he replied.

        "If that happens, I can take care of myself," I said as I rolled my eyes.  When I continued walking, he still walked beside me.  "Can you please go back home?  Wherever that is?" I asked impatiently.  He smirked and took out a notepad and pencil (from where I don't know).  He scribbled something on it and ripped it off.  He then gave it to me.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Sting Eucliffe

                Apartment #195, 15890 Saber Cavern

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

        I remember this place.  This is where most students at Saber Academy live if they don't have a place of their own.  Father had built the design for it and I think Principal Makarov helped too.  I heard their rent was quite cheap.  "That's my address, if you ever need it," he said with a smile.  For some reason I thought his smile was warm and pleasant, but then I realize that I was staring at his dark blue eyes.

        "Yeah, like I'll ever need to come to your place," I said, rolling my eyes again.

        "Hmm, you never know," he smirked.  I mentally sigh and stuff the piece of paper in my dress pocket, right next to the white clip.  He must've noticed the faint clinking, because he tilted his head.  "What's in your pocket?" he asked curiously.

        "Nothing you should know," I said nonchalantly.  "Anyways, I think my driver is going to kill me if I don't arrive soon, see you later!"  I ran as fast as I could, hoping that he doesn't follow behind me.  When I was sure I didn't hear any footsteps, I slowed down and spotted a certain black car.  When I approached it, the window rolled down to show a very angry Mark.

        "Where the hell have you been?  You're twenty minutes late!" he growled.

        "Hmm, I suggest you choose your words wisely," I said with a pout.  "Don't forget you still owe me!"  At the moment I said "owe", his eyes contracted (got smaller) in fear.

        "S-sumimasen, it won't happen again!" he squeaked, making me stifle a laugh.

        "I hope so!" I giggled and got into the seat beside him.  He started the car and started driving home.

        "So, in all seriousness, why were you so late?" Mark asked as he drove.

        "Oh, Sting wouldn't stop following me," I said as I looked out the window.