Going to be Late~!

Hi minna-san~! This is a Fairy Tail High story, yay~! Please note as you're reading that this does not have any connection whatsoever with my other stories. Also, I do not own Fairy Tail, just Jessie and Lexi. Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jessie's P.O.V.~

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Ugh stupid alarm clock! The sound of Mark's voice waking me up every freaking morning is starting to get annoying! I get up and smash the off button. Why did I have to lose that bet..? I rub my the sleep off my eyes and stretch my arms.

"Why did you have to make that bet?" groaned Lexi, my magenta colored exceed partner, as the sound woke her up too.

"I wish I didn't make it too Lexi," I sighed.

"Hey little sis!" my big brother popped his head into my room. "Had a good sleep?"

"You're enjoying yourself aren't you?" I muttered.

"Every minute of it!" he smirked. "Well, Father said that he had something important to tell you. See ya downstairs!" And with that he dashed off. I grumbled and looked at the clock.

"Crap! I'm going to be late for school!" I yelled as I realized that I had spent too much time in my room. I quickly undressed my purple pjs and wore purple dress shirt with a short gray plaid skirt. I slipped on my black knee-high socks and black flats. I quickly brushed my silky black hair and slipped a white clip into my skirt's pocket if I needed it. I finally put on my golden locket, exitted my room, and raced down the stairs.

"Mor--"

"No time! Going to be late for school!" I cut my dad off as I packed my bag. I could hear Mark snickering but I ignored him.

"But you didn't--" I rushed to the table that had a granola bar resting on it. I quickly snarfed it down and went back to packing my bag.

"Okay, slow down there," chuckled Father. I sighed and looked at him.

"What?" I asked, a little bit irritated.

"I have to tell you that--"

"Crap! No time!" I said as I glanced at the clock behind him.

"But--"

"Sorry no time!" I strapped on my backpack and quickly pecked my father and brother on the cheek. "See ya later!" I sprinted down the hall, ignoring my name being called by my father. I opened the door and exitted my rather big house. Please make it there in time, please make it there in time.. I prayed as I ran as fast as I could towards Fairy Tail High.