~ Ch.28 ~

A couple days had past with it now being a Monday night.

Jisung was back over at Youngho's house to tutor him.

They've been both been working on Youngho's homework and Jisung doing some of his own for about an hour. They both decided to take a break.

Once Jisung thought they should go back to work he noticed Youngho wouldn't get off of his phone.

"Come on Youngho, we should get back to your homework." Jisung sat beside him waiting for him.

"Okay, hold on." Youngho was giggling at his phone.

"Come on~." Jisung whined as he playfully shook Youngho's arm.

"Sorry was just texting Minho." Youngho finally put his phone down with a big grin on his face.

"Minho?" Jisung pulled away while a bit confused.

"Yeah... we've been getting along lately. Is that okay?" Youngho's smile disappears as he now seemed worried.

"Yeah, that's fine just didn't expect you two get along this much I guess." The smaller gave an awkward laugh.

For the past few days Minho and Youngho have surprisingly been getting along.

"Since we are friends I wanted to be on good terms with Minho. I didn't want you guys to be getting into fights because of me." Youngho gave an innocent smile as he wrapped an arm around Jisung's shoulders.

"That makes me happy. I'm glad you two are friends now, leaves another stressful thing gone." Jisung smiled back.

The two ended up finishing up their tutoring session and it was time for Jisung to be picked up.

Youngho walked Jisung to Minho's car, who usually picked Jisung up.

Once they made it to the car Jisung got in and the other two boys greeted each other then starting a conversation.

Jisung just watched as the two normally have a conversation, what took him off guard is that he never seen Minho this social to anyone except for Chan and himself. Maybe he finally was loosing up a bit.

About 20 more minutes go by and the two finally say there goodbyes with the two making plans soon.

Jisung couldn't lie to himself but he felt a bit jealous but held his tongue back since he finally got what he wanted, the two being friends but why did it seem so off to him?

"Sorry about that. Just got carried away." Minho chuckled as he pet the younger's hair.

"You two seem to have a lot in common." Jisung pulled a smile trying to push away that jealousy.

"I guess we do. He seems to like the things I like to do. He's a cat person. He dances. We both seemed to have rich parents issues. Why is someone jealous?" Minho playfully smirked towards the smaller.

"No I'm not, I'm glad you two are getting along." Jisung grabs the older's hand and intertwines them.

——

It was the next night and Chan was getting ready to head to the gym

"I'm going to the gym now I'll be back later tonight." Chan wrapped his arms around the younger Aussie.

"Okay. Not to late though because I don't want to go to bed lonely." Felix gave smiling eyes towards the older.

"I won't be out late, love you." The older planted a sweet gentle kiss on Felix's lips.

"Love you too Channie!" Felix was now blushing which covered his nicely placed freckles.

Chan lets go of Felix, grabbing his gym bag and walking out of their shared dorm.