~ Ch.23 ~

As he was wondering the campus Chan turns the corner and sees the familiar freckled boy entering the college campus. A wave of relief hitting him.

He ran up to the boy, startling Felix.

"There you are! Where have you been?! Why haven't you been answering my calls?! I've been worried sick! Take my coat it's freezing." Chan had noticed the younger not wearing anything that could keep him warm so he took off his jacket and wrapped it around the smaller.

"T-Thanks.. you were worried?" Felix didn't refuse the offer of Chan's jacket since he was freezing.

"Of course! I asked Hyunjin if you were at his dorm but he said you were never there in the first place. You told me you were going there. Hearing you were never there and not knowing where you really were had me worried even more, especially when you didn't answer my calls. Is everything okay Felix? Are you hurt?" Chan scans the smaller for any bruises or any physical injuries.

Felix was at a loss of words hearing how worried Chan was, he felt a bit bad for making him worry so much.

"I-I'm fine Chan... I just went for a walk..that's all."

"This late at night? You have been acting strange earlier before you left to, you know you can tell me what's bothering you." Chan caresses the smaller's cheek which led to Felix to blush.

Felix takes a deep breath in then pulling Chan's hand away from his cheek who now had a puzzled look.

"I just had to clear my mind. It would be nice if you don't do these kinds of things to me." He lets go of the older's hand as his gaze was focused towards the ground.

"What are you talking about? Is it something I did?" Chan took a step forward but Felix took a step back.

"Forget it, I guess I should be grateful that I know that I have an older brother like you. I'm going back to the dorm now." Felix's tone was cold as he then left the older.

Chan stood there for a moment wondering what just happened and why the younger's words hurt so much.

"...Ouch..."

He was beginning to make his way back to the dorm as he was trying to understand why Felix was attacking the way he was and why the words that came from the younger's mouth stung. Trying to remember what he did or say.

He pauses for a moment, realizing what all of this was about.

"Shit! Felix heard me tell Bambam how I felt about him, like a brother... now that I here him say it, it hurts... I need to make it up to him.. and to clear up how I truly feel for him."

Chan was now back at the dorm but he notices Felix was already in bed facing the wall as he cuddled that kangaroo plush.

He decided not to wake up the adorable sleeping boy and talk about the whole situation tomorrow, he was going to make it up to him.

He didn't realize his true feelings until Felix showed him.

~~~

It was the next day and a loud yell followed by weight being added onto the sleeping couple.

"Wake up sleepy heads!"

"Jiwon! Let us sleep!" Jisung tried pushing away his younger sister who startled them.

"No! The sun is up, that means play time! Minho! Play!" Jiwon giggled as she began to shake the two.

"Minho wants to sleep..." Minho responded as he was drifting off to sleep.