Chapter 16

Knox’s POV

Okay, it is official, this woman is seriously going to be the death of me.   I know that she is not ready, but it gets harder and harder each day to resist her.  

Pulling away I stood up and grabbed her towel.  Smirking, I waited for my shy little mate to ask me to leave.   Even though I hoped for the chance to see her in all her naked glory, I knew there was no chance in hell.

Oh, there is a God!   And my little mate just kept the surprises coming.

Standing before me was an angel.   She was breath taking with a body that begged to be loved.   She glided over to me and closed my mouth that I didn’t know I have hanging open. 

“Wolf go your tongue, Mr. Alpha…”  

Oh she thinks she’s funny does she.   “Alright my little minx, you proved your point, now come on I believe you wanted to tell me something.”

Life was never going to be boring with her...thank you moon goddess.   Picking her up I carried her to the room and set her on our bed.   Grabbing one of my shirts, I dressed her.  

Damn she looked good in my clothes.    I think we needed to have a new rule about sleep ware.  I would choose naked as the first option, but her in my clothes is a definite second.  

Trying to keep the dirty thoughts out of my head I took the chair from the corner and brought it over until I was seated right in front of her.   She looked so scared that I started to worry about what she wanted to tell me.  

What could possibly be wrong?  Rafe began pacing, not liking this situation.

“Okay, you have my undivided attention baby.   What do you want to discuss, because I would love to continue what we started in the bathroom.”

Blushing, she tilted her head down so her beautiful long brown hair covered her face.  

“T-that’s w-what I w-want to t-talk about.”

She was so adorable.  She could barely get the sentence out she was so nervous.   Grabbing her hand I rubbed my thumbs along her wrists trying to soothe her.

“Relax, baby.   I know whatever you have to say is eating away at you, so please talk to me.  Rafe is going insane with worry and frankly so am I.”

Taking a deep breath she began to tell me about her problem.   How her body never allowed her to feel any pleasure, that before she got to the big finale, she would hit a wall and as she saw it, that made her broken.   That her time with Brian killed whatever passion she had and even though she tried for years on her own, she was never able to achieve release.

First, if I ever find that fucker I am going to kill him, then bring him back to life so I can kill him again.   The psychological damage he did continued to control this unbelievably wonderful woman’s life.  

Noticing that her shoulders started to shake, quiet sobs filled the room. 

Pushing back the chair I knelt in between her legs and pulled her close to me.   Reaching up, I placed a small not sexual kiss on her lips as I wiped her tears away.

"Baby, I need you to listen very carefully to me.  You are not broken.  What you are telling me that after years of all the abuse you have gone through that you are unable to get your body to achieve an orgasm.  Is this correct?”

Confirming my question with a nod, she still would not open her eyes to meet mine.

“Baby, there is nothing wrong with you.   I promise.   Your body has never learned to receive pleasure, only give.   That asshole…well I will leave that for another time as I don't want to get pissed off.   But trust me on this, you are not broken.   Your body just needs to learn how to accept pleasure, pleasure I know that I can give it, pleasure I can’t wait to give…for hours and hours.”

Her eyes shot open and stared into mine.  Now I have her attention.  Good.   No more hiding.   I wanted to prove to her that this delectable body of hers was not broken.

“Sophia, do you trust me?”

“Yes, of course I do.”

“Then let me give you pleasure.  I promise that that is as far as I will go.   No sex, even if you beg.   Tonight is all about you.   Let me be the one to teach your body the joys of receiving multiply orgasms.”

“But what if I can’t…”

“Trust me on this one baby, you can and will.   Did you forget I am an Alpha and there isn’t anything we can accomplish?  But all kidding aside you just have to place yourself in my hands and tongue and I will get you there.”

After a few moments, she closed her eyes and drew in a big breath, trying to center herself.   “Okay”

Well it is about  damn time!