Chapter 24

Sophia’s POV

After getting the kids to bed and taking my shower, I surveyed the room.   Jane helped me set everything up and left while I was changing.   My long brown hair was piled up in a messy bun that screamed sex hair according to Jane.   She helped me style my hair and applied my make-up, accentuating my bedroom eyes, again Jane’s words.  

As for my nightgown…well if you could call it that…was pure white baby doll nighty that tied together between my breasts with a big bow.   The hem reached mid-thigh that allowed me to at least have some coverage, even was completely see through.   I had never worn anything so sexy before in my life, I hoped Knox liked it.  

Candles decorated the dressers and rose petals were scattered over the turned down bedding.   On the nightstand sat a box of condoms and some of the new toys Knox had purchased for me.  

Everything was ready…except me.   I was shaking like a leaf.   I was so nervous…would I be able to please him?   My ex said I was horrible in bed, lacked passion, emotion and any skills, forcing him to just take his own pleasure. 

Now I know he was a lying moron, as over the past week Knox had brought me more pleasure than I have ever known, but he never took it past that.   Maybe he was turned off or didn’t want me?

STOP!   Stop the doubting and the negative thoughts.  He wants you just as much as you want him.   You got this.  Pull your big girl panties up and get on with it, well that is if you were actually wearing panties, but you get my drift.

Oh leave it to my inner goddess to calm me down.   She was right.   Knox did love me and couldn’t keep his hands off of me most of the times.  I just need to suck up my nerves and take this next step.

I climbed up onto the bed and knelt in the middle of it and waited.

A few minutes later I could hear Knox approaching.   My heart was beating a mile a minute.

The door opened and my mate stepped in and then froze.   His eyes surveyed the room and then landed on me.   I could hear the intake of breath as he starred at me.

God he was so beautiful, a perfect specimen of what a man should be.   A pair of shorts hung low on his hips proudly displaying his 8 pack and that deep V by his hips.  He was mouthwatering.   I licked my lips as I took in his muscles, yum.   A growl snapped up attention back up to his eyes.

“Be sure baby on what you are offering.   Rafe and I are holding on by a thread, once I get the signal to go ahead there is no stopping us.  So be sure, be very sure because by morning you will be mine in every way.”

Oh the silly wolf.   Seeing his reaction to me solidified my decision.   I no longer had anymore doubts, this man wanted me as much as I wanted him.

“Hey Knox………green light.”

With that the man seemed to leap the fifteen feet from the door landing next to me in the bed.  His body falling onto me as his lips feasted on mine.   Knox didn’t just kiss he devoured.