just soup

"Good morning you two," Changbin said, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Hey changbin," Chan replied with a slurp of his soup.

"Do you want some too? I made enough for us and the others," Felix asked, standing from his seat.

"I got it. Have you eaten?" Changbin asked, walking to the open cabinet that displayed the bowls.

Felix shook his head as a reply. Changbin snickered and took two bowls from the shelf. He sat next to Felix, handing him one of the bowls and a spoon.

"Thank you," Felix muttered.

"Hey lix, can I borrow your phone charger?" Chan asked, looking up from his now empty bowl.

"Of course. You know where it is," Felix answered with a polite smile.

Chan scurried off to the spare room to find the phone charger. Changbin and Felix were left in awkward silence. Changbin stirred his soup around trying to find his words. The thick air was cut when felix slurped the now cold liquid off his spoon.

"Sorry," he whispered to the elder.

"I enjoyed your company last night. Thank you for letting me stay the night," Changbin finally said.

"It's no problem really. You are always welcome here," Felix replied with a small smile.

In reality, it was a big deal to both of them. Their wild racing hearts would give them away if the other could hear it. Chan just smiled as he watched the two kids fall into a form of denial.

-
me? emily? finishing a chapter in one day? yessir i sure did but mostly cuz it's VERY short