Lover's Creek

It's been almost a month since they cleaned up Chan's house. Felix and Changbin have been hanging out in the woods near Felix's house every Saturday. Today was just another Saturday for them.

Felix sat on a giant rock on the creek's bank. He twirled a wildflower between his fingers. The crunching of a stick snapped him out of his thoughts. His head rushed to see who it was and once he saw, his face heated up. The fact it was hot outside didn't help.

"Hey Binnie," Felix beamed at the older. He scooted over so there was space.

"Hi Lixie," Changbin sat down next to him.

Then there was silence between them. The sound of rushing water and bugs in the trees filled the tense air. Changbin bit at his lip a little as he saw Felix staring down the wildeflower.

"So what do you want to talk about today?" Changbin asked, leaning back on the rock.

Felix looked over his shoulder for a second before taking a deep breath. He shifted his body so he faced the older more. Felix started to pluck the petals for the flower, thinking about how to word his thoughts. He looked up at Changbin, scaring him a little.

"Changbin..I've been meaning to tell you something for a little while," Felix trailed off a little. Changbin sat up straight and took Felix's hands in his. Felix took another deep breath.

"I like you. And I don't mean just a lot. I'd go as far to say that I love you. I look forward to seeing you when I can and you just make me happy," Felix smiled down at their hands.

Changbin gave a small chuckle before picking up the conversation.

"I love you too Felix. For me, you light up my day whenever I see your face or you message me with something random. You have no idea how happy I was when you asked for Saturdays to be just our day," Changbin gave Felix's hands a little squeeze.

THey both were smiling ear to ear at this point. Changbin slid down the rock so he was more level with Felix. Still holding hands, Changbin asked Felix a question.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

As if he couldn't smile more, Felix managed to do so. He vigorously nodded his head yes, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. He flung himself into Changbin's arms and they stood there for a couple minutes.

Felix pulled back to look at his now boyfriend. Changbin's eyes flickered to his mouth. Felix moved his hands up from Changbin's shoulders to the back of his neck. He leaned in a little to make sure he understood what Changbin wanted. When he got the hint, he planted his lips on Felix's.

They met in a soft kiss. An innocent first kiss, so full of untold love. They broke it off to look at each other and giggle.

"How about we just go to my house and cuddle?" Felix asked, head leaning towards the path.

Changbin nodded his head. They started towards the path. Changbin sneakily took a picture of their intertwined hands and sent it to his secret group chat before shutting his phone off. Later he'd have a shit ton of messages from their friends asking about how it went down, saying it's about time, and overall how happy they are for them.

-
i'm so so sorry this is short and it took forever to be posted :') because it took so long i lost the point of the plot and the characters and just everything. so i might recreate it as a one shot or something. i hope this ending is somewhat satisfying for those who waited so long in it.
again i apologize for this.

also life update: one of my dogs died, i think i found a roommate for college, senior year of high school is starting to drain me, i got my dress for prom, and i can't wait for oddinary. i preordered the physical album and i'm really hoping that maybe just maybe i can get tickets to their tour.

i hope you all are doing well. i miss writing and what not. i just posted the first part of a mini story i did for minsung called minsung journal. i have 4 chapters ready for it right now and will post one every day. i also posted a new chapter to my very own original book of short horror/scary ish stories. thank you again for reading this <3