3racha

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-
Felix turned his alarm off with a groan. He didn't really want to go to work until he remembered his friends were playing today.

He could finally listen to them. To Changbin. Felix literally slapped himself. Why was he thinking about Changbin? Maybe it's because he is a new addition to their group. Felix stood up and went to his closet to try and decide what to wear. It was going to be chilly because it was mid fall. So he chose his favorite fluffy pink sweater and some black ripped jeans. He didn't have a dress code since it was just a bookstore. He didn't really bother brushing his hair. He grabbed his house keys and started walking down the road to the downtown area.

He grabbed coffee and a donut on his way to work. He got to the shop around 7:30. He went inside and set his stuff in the break room. He said hello to the shop owner, Seungmin.

"Oh hey Seungmin?"

"Yes Felix?"

"My friends are playing at eight outside and I was wondering if I would be able to take my break early to watch them" Felix asked in a not so confident voice. Seungmin just nodded.
"Sure, i'll just have Jeongin switch breaks with you." He finally said while pushing up his glasses. Felix let go of the breath he didn't realize he was holding. He smiled and bowed to Seungmin. Thank you he mouthed and Seungmin just smirked him off. He started to walk back out to the front of the store and switched the sign to open.

Felix went to the storage room and grabbed the box of new books they recently got. He went over to the nearest bookshelf and started to unpack the box. He went back and forth between shelves putting the books away.

Ding

It's been about 10 minutes since he started putting the books away. The door's bell jingled as a customer came in. Felix looked up from a bookshelf he was just fixing. He set down the book in his hand and walked over to the new customer.

"How may I help you?" He said with a practiced smile. The other looked up at him from underneath his hat. Felix almost felt shocked.

"Just thought I'd stop in to make sure you were still going to watch us. We start in 5 minutes." Changbin said, a smirk still present. What was it with him and that smirk? Felix thought. Then he looked at the clock, realizing it was already 7:55.

"Ya i'll be out there here shortly." Felix said with a genuine smile. Changbin was blushing and before he knew it Changbin was out the door.

"Seungmin! I'm taking my break now!" He shouted to the back room where he heard a small ok yell back. So he headed outside before the crowd could get too dense and took a spot right up front. The others saw him and they all waved to each other.

The group finally got all their equipment set up and there was already a small crowd. Felix looked around and saw most of them were his age or a little younger.

"Hello everyone! This is our group 3RACHA! I'm CB97. Boys please introduce yourself." Chan introduced the group. Felix felt like a proud child. Chan looked so comfortable like this.

"Hey guys! Im J.ONE!" Jisung said. he looked more happy than usual. Also waving both hands afterwards.

"And last but not least I'm SPEARB." Changbin said in his gravelly voice.

"We will be performing a few of our new songs. Our first one is called MATRYOSHKA." Chan announced. Then they went back to do some touch ups to their equipment. Felix took this time to notice their appearances. Chan was in a white shirt with a grey and black striped cardigan over it along with a pair of washed balck jeans.

Jisung was wearing a white shirt with black tie dye, a black jacket, and a pair of ripped black jeans. His carmel hair was brushed down and shining in the morning light.

Changbin was wearing and oversized black sweatshirt, a pair of skinny jeans, topped with a black hat. Felix didn't realize he was staring at Changbin until he turned around and smirked. Felix immediately looked away. He felt the heat rise in his face. Stop being embarrassing! The voice in his head told him. So he turned back to the group and cheered with the crowd as the beat started playing.

He could tell they were really into it as they jumped around with the beat. They took turns rapping. Felix was doing just fine until Jisung and Chan backed off from Changbin. Felix stared at them until he realized what was going on. "MAAAATRYOSHKA" Changbin practically growled the word. Felix's knees felt weak. He would have survived this if Changbin didn't make eye contact and freaking smirk at him. He felt his face turning the same pink as his sweater.

How Felix managed to survive the whole performance, he doesn't know. But once the crowd died out, he went up to the boys.

"The was fucking awesome!" he said once he reached them. Chan kind of glared at him for the curse word and Jisung giggled. Changbin side-eyed him as he put his mic in its case.

"Thanks Lixie. We were glad you were able to watch!" Chan said as he was putting a handful of wrapped cords into a bag.

"Hey Felix! Come finish your shift. I'm getting tired." Jeongin whined as he poked his head out of the shop door. Once he spotted the older boys he ran out the door.

"Hyungs! I heard your performance inside and you did really good!" Jeonjin said with over excitement. And if that wasn't enough, he raised his fist in a hwaiting! motion.

"Thanks Jeonjinnie." Chan said and ruffled the young boy's hair. They all had a soft spot for their little maknae of the friend group.

"You two need to get your butts in here before I fire you." Seungmin scolded the two from the door. Jeongin pouted at the elder.

"Go on you two. We can meet up for dinner or something. Let the meanie know too." Chan said while pointing at Seungmin. They all waved a farewell. While Felix was caught up in the conversation, he didn't notice a short boy watching him from behind Chan.

Basically Felix being whipped for rapper changbin and seungmin being that cliche boss. By the way he owns the bookstore. When seungmin wears glasses e makes me think of a librarian. It's currently 10:24 pm. Honestly the next chapter is my favorite of these first three I've written. Also look at Chan as a kid, he's so cute

 Also look at Chan as a kid, he's so cute