[2] AZUSAGAWA

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙·̩̩̥͙

Y/N QUICKLY GRABBED SOME SWEET BREAD

off the dining table as she ran out the door saying goodbye to her mom. 

"(Y/N) why are you in a hurry? and you're not aloud to have sweets anymore-!"

her mom's sentence was cut short by her slamming the door before running down the hallway in the apartment complex. as she was running through the hallway she greeted some people that were leaving their apartments, probably to go to work or get some groceries. 

"good morning (L/N)! did ya steal some of your moms bread again?" one of (Y/N)'s neighbors said to her as he locked his door. 

"yep! she's probably gonna be mad at me when I come home! sorry if you hear any loud shouting" 

the male chuckled at the young girl and said his goodbyes to her as she ran past him towards the stairs. once she was outside of her apartment complex she decided to take a breather, putting her hands on her knees and breathing heavily.

'maybe instead of eating all these sweets, i should drink more water..'

she stood up and wiped the sweat that was forming on her forehead before walking in the direction of her school. on her way to school she grabbed some sweet bread that her mom made out of her school bag and ate some of it. (Y/N) eyes widened at the taste of the bread..

'this is.... REGULAR BREAD?!' she huffed in defeat 'well played mom.. have fun at the retirement home'

by the time she was finished with the loaf of bread she was already at school. she wiped the crumbs of bread that was on her hand on her skirt and proceeded to walk inside the school. she made her way towards her shoe locker and slipped her shoes off before changing into her other ones. as she closed her locker she heard a familiar high pitched voice. 

"(Y/N)!" her friend Mirai shouted as she ran up to (Y/N). "oh man.. I was waiting for you at your house but your mom said you left early!" 

(Y/N) giggled and patted her friends short navy blue hair. 

"yeah can you believe that old lady gave me a regular loaf of bread instead of her usually sweet bread? my life is so hard you don't even understand!" (Y/N) said rubbing away her fake tears to which Mirai laughed at. 

"oh I want to show you something..!" Mirai said excitedly as she opened her school bag and pulled out a white lab coat. "I joined the science club!" 

(Y/N) gave a fake smile as she observed the lab coat. "yaayy.. science.." 

Mirai rolled her eyes as she put on the lab coat and picked out the lint the was on her shoulder. she gave a twirl to show it off better before doing a little pose. 

"I wanna show you the club room and what I'm working on!" Mirai exclaimed as she began to walk towards the science club room, the (H/C) haired girl followed close behind her. 

"but I wont understand!" 

<333

( Y / N ) 

after walking up multiple flights of stairs and walking down multiple flights of stairs, Mirai realized that she forgot where the club room was to which i teased her for. Mirai complained that she had only joined the club a few days ago, I huffed at her and decided to catch my breath after walking up and down all those stairs. I opened a door and saw that two people were already inside.

"(Y/N) did you find it- oh good morning Futaba!" Mirai said as she greeted a brown haired girl with glasses who also wore a lab coat. the brown haired girl was making something inside a mug and across from her was another brown haired boy but he looked awfully familiar. 

"omg! your the guy from the restaurant! I knew I've seen you around here!" I exclaimed pointing my finger at him.

"oh, the girl from the restaurant.." he sighed as he replied to me. 

" you remember who I am? that makes me feel special!" I said while giving a smile. "but I must admit the strawberry milkshake was pretty good, I might stop by after school for more"

"(Y/N) you know Azusagawa?" Mirai asked as she took out some science stuff from a box. 

"uh.. not really but now I know his name. I remember he was the one that was like 'MAI-SAN I LOVE YOUU!'" I shouted to which Azusagawa huffed and laid his head down on the table infront of him. I quickly stopped yelling since it seemed to bother him. 

"well this is Futaba, the other member of the science club" Mirai said standing next to the brown hairs girl who was stirring something in her mug. She pushed up her glasses before waving to me.

"well, my name is (Y/N) (L/N) it's nice to meet you Futaba, and its nice to finally meet you Azusagawa" 

·̩̩̥͙*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙·̩̩̥͙

I'M SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER! I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER!!!