[1] : STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙·̩̩̥͙

HE REMEMBERED THE EXACT WORDS MAI SAID TO HIM AS SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM...

"we cant see each other anymore.. i'm moving away to continue an important photo shoot"

"hey man you alright? you've been standing there for like 10 minutes" Kunimi asked tapping Sakuta's shoulder.

"ohh is it because Mai-san broke up with you?" Koga asked, joining the boys conversation, Sakuta gave the girl a warning glare in response.

"duuuddee she broke up with you? after all you two went through?" Kunimi said.

"OH WILL YOU SHUT  UP ALREADY?!" Sakuta shouted, causing the two to stop talking and continue on with work.

"also.. Sakuta, theres a new girl that started to come here, can you get her order?" Koga asked shyly, afraid that she could anger him again.

"haaa?! why cant one of you get her order?"

"my friends are here and I want to talk to them"

"and a cute girl just walked in and I wanna try to get their number"

Sakuta rolled his eyes and finished buttoning up his work shirt and tying an apron around his waist. He walk out of the room and looked around to find a girl sitting by herself next to a window.

'is that the girl Koga was talking about?'

Sakuta looked around the restaurant to find everyone had already gotten their food except for the two people that Koga and Kunimi were talking to.

'I guess thats her..'

The male began to approach the (h/c) haired girl, the young girl noticed his appearance and her face immediately lit up.

"finally! I've been starving..! you're a life saver" The younger spoke with glimmer in her eyes.

'is she really that hungry?'

he thought to himself has he pulled out a notepad and pen to write down her order.

"uh.. yeah, so what will your order be?" Sakuta asked, pen already on the paper.

"hmm, let me get your chocolate cupcake, and a grape soda" she said while looking through the menu one last time. "and that'll be all"

'gross'

"coming right up" Sakuta said finishing writing down the girls order and walking away.

'chocolate cupcake and GRAPE soda? is she crazy?'

<333

Sakuta walked over to the girl with a tray with her food in one hand. He watched as the girls (e/c) grew brighter than before at the sight of the cupcake.

"ohhh! thank you soo mu- what is this..?" The girls eyebrows furrowed at the mystery drink he sat down next to the cupcake. She could've swore she order grape soda.. was she forgetting things now?

"its a strawberry milk shake.. it'll taste much better with the cupcake than grape soda" Sakuta said before turning away.

"why thank you! I think I've seen you before but I don't know.. maybe all this sugar is making me crazy" The (h/c) haired girl giggled before taking a bite of the cupcake.

"you think you've seen me before?" Sakuta asked turning back to face her again.

"yeah maybe at school. I don't know. Hey, don't you have to job to get to?" The girl said furrowing her eyebrows at him. Sakuta rolled his eyes and approached the family that had just walking into the restaurant.

'is she stalking me? I've never seen her before'

Before he could make his way back to the workers room, he felt someones arm around his neck. He looked over and saw Kunimi with a bright smile on his face. Then he heard giggles from a small girl, he looked to his right and saw Koga with a red blush on her face and a flirtatious smile on her face as well.

"whats up with you two? you guys are acting weird" Sakuta asked annoyingly and removed Kunimi's arm off of him.

"well, I got the cute girls number"

"I my friends told me some good news"

"ohh what was the news?"

"Its a secret"

"well this was a good night for us, huh Koga?"

"you can say that again!"

"what about you Sakuta? did you have a good night?"

"no" Sakuta responded with a monotone voice. "I met a girl who thinks grape soda and chocolate go good together"

 "I met a girl who thinks grape soda and chocolate go good together"

·̩̩̥͙*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙·̩̩̥͙

sorry for the short chapter! I notice the lack of bunnygirl senpai fanfics so I decided to write one. if anyone has any good bunny girl senpai book please write them in the comments!!

DIDN'T PROOF READ

@HELLOKITTYUNIVERSAL

date: 10.30.2020