[18] MISS YOU

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻..

You and Sakuta walked to school in a comfortable silence while eating the chocolate muffins and candy.

As you walked into the school you threw away your trash at a near by trash can before changing your shoes.

After you changed, the both of you made your way to the science room expecting to see Futaba and Mirai there.

Sakuta opened the door for you and saw Futaba mixing some coffee in her mug and Mirai was standing next to her also mixing some coffee in her own mug.

"Oh hello you two, would you like some coffee?" Futaba offered while pushing up her glasses.

Mirai started nodding furiously, "Yup this coffee is so good!" She then quickly made her way over to you and grabbed your arm to lead you to a corner, "I lied! It's so bitter!"

You laughed at her and you two started to conversate before class started.

After the bell rung, Mirai offered to walk you to class. You waved goodbye to Sakuta and Futaba before heading to class.

Once you made it to class Mirai hugged you goodbye and you walked into class and sat down at your desk and began to get all your supplies out.

"Hey (Y/n)" You lifted your head and saw one of your classmates approach your desk.

"Hi Rin" You gave a small smile to her before going back to grab your stuff.

"How are you and Sakuta?" She asked. You furrowed your eyebrows before replying to her.

"What do you mean? We're just friends" You laughed dryly, She looked back at you in confusion.

"Really? That sucks.. I saw you two walking together and I thought you two were a thing" She began to laugh before adding on, "Anyways have you heard that-"

She was interrupted by the teacher walking in, "Rin get to your seat, did you not hear the second bell ring?"

The girl have you an apologetic look before quickly walking to her seat.

———

The bell had rung for lunch and students began to quickly walk out of the classroom. When you walked out you saw Sakuta standing by the door waiting for you.

He gave a small smile when you walked up to him. The two of you began to make your way to the beach where you guys usually eat your lunch.

"What do you have to eat today?" Sakuta asked you while he sat down on the bench.

"Uhm just a sandwich, I didn't have time to make food last night" You took a seat next to him and unwrapped the cloth that was around your bento before eating your sandwich.

He hummed in response and also began to eat his food. The two of you sat in a comfortable silence just enjoying your food.

"My sister misses you" Sakuta said breaking the silence. You chewed the rest of the food in your mouth before responding, "Kaede?"

He nodded and grabbed a water bottle from his bag and began to drink it. "She hasn't stopped talked about you since the day you came over"

You let out a small 'awh' at the thought of Kaede missing you.

"So I was wondering if you could come over today after school?" He asked you.

"I need to ask my mom about it first" You replied. Sakuta nodded and you two went back to eating your food.

———

Once school was over you walked over to the science room to try and find Mirai. You opened the door and saw Mirai setting up some beacons on a desk.

"(Y/n), hi" She said before turning around to grab chemicals.

"Hey, can I use your phone to call my mom?" Mirai nodded and pointed to her bag silently telling you that it was in there.

You pulled out her phone and entered her password before dialing in your moms number, it rung for a little it before you heard your moms voice.

"Hello? This is (L/n) speaking" You laughed lightly at her greeting.

"Mom? It's me, I was wondering if I could go over to a friends house?" You asked.

"Uhh.. what time is it?" She murmured softly to herself, "Okay but you gotta be home by 8pm alright?"

You hummed in response and said a quick 'i love you' before hanging up and putting the phone back in Mirai's bag and thanked her. Hearing the door open made you turn around and see Futaba and Sakuta walk in.

"Futaba! I organized the beacons and chemicals just the way you like them" Mirai said showing off her work.

"Ah that's great" Futaba replied and closed the door behind her.

"Oh and Sakuta, I talked to my mom and she said that I could come over" Sakuta gave a small smile and patted the top of your head.

———

You waited for Sakuta to open his door before walking through. You were welcomed by a familiar small voice.

"Welcome home-!" She cut herself with a gasp as soon as she saw you. "(Y/n)! Hi I missed you..!"

You gave the small girl a warm smile. "I missed you too!"

i literally take forever to update i'm sorry y'all 😫

04.06.21