[13] BENNY'S

I FINALLY CAME HOME

WITH TWO BAGS IN MY HAND

———————-

I walked into the kitchen and put the bag with stuff to make mochi onto the counter, and put the bag with my maid outfit on my couch. I washed my hands at the sink before putting the ingredients away.

My mom walked into the living room while holding a basket of dirty clothes.

"Oh hi, I just washed your uniform" She said to me before putting the basket on the arm of the couch and let out a sigh. "Oh is this your outfit?"

I looked at her and saw that she took out the outfit from the bag and held it up in the air.

"Yeah, Isn't it cute?" I asked while walking up to her.

"It is! Try it on now!" She said shoving the maid outfit into my chest and pushing me into my room. "I'll be outside when your done!"

I let out a small sigh and began to take off my clothes and put on the maid outfit. When I was done I walked over to my mirror and began to check myself out.

"Damn, I'm so cute"

I said to myself while putting on white socks as well as putting a headband on head. I looked in the mirror again and started to pose.

"If I wasn't you, I would totally date you-"

I was interrupted by my mom banging on my door.

"Are you done yet? Hurry up!" She shouted on the other side of the door. I rushed to the door and opened it.

"Oh my gosh! You look so adorable! Let me get a picture!" She sang and took out her phone, I groaned at her before smiling for the picture.

"Mom.." I groan as she shouted at me to put my hand on my hips.

"(Y/n) put your hand on hip and turn around!" She said angrily with gritted teeth. I quickly did as she said as I slowly began to turn around.

<333

It was 6:45 pm and I had woken up from my nap. I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

My mom was sitting on the couch while being on the phone. She randomly erupted with laughter before making eye contact with me.

"Look who finally woke up! I texted your dad those pictures and he said you've gotten so tall" She said "Gosh I can't wait till he comes home, maybe you can get a sibling"

I gagged at her words before she threw a pillow at my head. I walked into the kitchen to get myself some water since my throat was a little dry. The home phone began to ring just as I had gotten a cup from the cabinet.

I walked to the phone and picked it up from the wall and spoke into to it.

"Hello?"

"Hey (Y/n), do you wanna stop by Benny's tomorrow?" The voice said, I recognized it as Sakuta's.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.