[8] INGREDIENTS

IT WAS NOW THE END OF THE DAY

AND I WAS RUSHING OUT THE GATES..

---------

to meet up with Sakuta. This is the day that our plan for me to make mochi was finally going into motion. I saw him sitting down on the bench where he told me to meet him at, I quickly walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Oh hey, you took a long time" He said to me while still looking straight.

"Well that's because I had to clean off the white board!" I argued back. "Well, let's head to the store now yeah?"

Sakuta nodded and stood up, I waited till he was ahead of me before I started to follow him. I didn't know what store we were going to so I just decided him to take the lead and I'll just follow him. As we were walking out of the school, Sakuta randomly stopped which caused me to bump into his back. I furrowed my eyebrows and took a step back.

"Why are you behind me?" Sakuta asked me.

"Well because I don't know which store were going to so I decided to let you lead the way"

"It's better if your beside me, what if someone snatches you while I'm not paying attention? I wouldn't know since you were behind me" Sakuta explained to me.

"Okay okay! Stop making me paranoid!" I mumbled. Sakuta laughed at me and began to walk, I hastily walked up beside him to match his walking speed.

<333

Sakuta and I walked through the sliding doors and were greeted by an old lady standing at the cash register. We both waved at her and made our way to the aisle where all the flour was.

Sakuta left to go get a basket at the front of store and left me to pick out the flour for myself. I grabbed the flour that I usually used and began to look for the other ingredients.

I was in an aisle looking for sugar when I felt something hard hit my butt. I turned around and saw Sakuta holding the basket with the handle around his arm.

"I was looking for you but you just disappeared. Here, put the flour in here" He said to me while holding out the basket so I could place the flour in it. I thanked him and continued looking for the flour.

Once we got all the ingredients including the stuff to make sushi we made our way to the old lady cashier.

When the lady finished scanning, both Sakuta and I had our wallets out. He put his hand over my wallet and pushed it down to tell me that he was paying but I moved my wallet and shook my head.

"I can pay Sakuta" I said to him while I began to get out my credit card.

"No, I told you I would pay"

"Boy if you don't put your wallet away"

The old lady behind the counter cleared her throat to probably tell us to hurry up. Sakuta grabbed my credit card from my hand and took his out of his wallet.

"Excuse me Mrs, can you pick a credit card?" Sakuta asked as he handed the old lady our credit cards. The lady hesitantly picked a card which turned out to be Sakuta's.

"Thank god, I don't even know if I have money in my card" I said as I grabbed my card and but it back in my wallet. Sakuta laughed and began to pay for our stuff. We grabbed our bags and walked out the store.

"It's still pretty early, do you wanna come over and make the mochi?" Sakuta asked me.

"Uhm, sure! My mom is busy helping her sister out with her baby so she probably would think i'm at home" I explained to him while we were making our way to the train station.

Once we got settled down on the train, I took out my notebook from my book bag and began to draw something random. I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder, when I turned I saw that Sakuta had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and giggled and went back to drawing.

————————-

01.07.21
@ HELLOKITTYUNIVERSAL