"I think that means you owe someone an apology." Hermione said walking over to the two.

"Right, Ill apoligize to Crookshanks when I see him" Ron said sarcastically

"I meant me!" 

A vase on the table next to Hermione broke open. "Blimey!" Hagrid said "What was that?"

"Someone threw a rock?" Hermione answered picking up the small grey stone next to the vase.

"Ow!" I exclaimed as another rock hit the back of my head.

I turned to the window to see who threw it but instead my eyes landing on the executinor walking straight towards us.

"Uh Hagrid?" I said pointing out the window.

"Crikey, All of you out the back door."

We all ran to the back 

"It'll be ok Hagrid"

He only nodded as he continued to push us out the door.

The four of us peaked out the door to see if the coast was clear. Once it was we ran down the trail and hid behind some pumpkins. 

We peaked out from behind them to see the Minister talking to a now crying Hagrid.

"Oh Hagrid" I whispered. 

Hermione turned around suddenly and looked at the woods behind us.

"What?" Harry asked her trying to see what she was looking at.

"I thought I just saw- Nothing, Its nothing." she said turning back around.

"Lets go!" Ron whisper shouted at us. 

We all ran back up the steps we had came and to where Draco and his goons had been standing.

The executinor walked out of the hut, ax raised high in the air. We heard a swing and knew Buckbeak was now dead.

Tears started streaming down my cheeks and I buried my head into Harry's chest. He wrapped his arm around me and rested his head on mine.

"Ow!" Ron yelled as he dropped Scabbers to the ground. "He bit me!"

Way to ruin the moment Ron.

Scabbers began to run away from us and towards the Whomping willow. 

"Scabbers!" Ron yelled as he chased after him.

"Ron?!" Hermione and Harry said at the same time.

"Guys as bloody annoying as that rat is, Rons our friend and he loves Scabbers so we need to go help him." I said before running after him.

Harry and Hermione came quick after me "Wait Ron!" I yelled but it was too late he was lying right in front of the Whomping Willow. 

"Scabbers you bit me" Ron said as he picked up his rat

"This isn't good."

"Ron, run!" Harry yelled at him.

Ron looked up at us and his eyes widened. He started pointing at something behind us "No you guys run! Its the grim!"

We all turned around to see a large black dog with its teeth out. Before we could even react the dog jumped over us and grabbed Ron by the leg.

Ron screamed as the dog pulled him into the Whomping Willow. 

We chased after him and Harry almost grabbed his hand before he was pulled into the tree.

"G-guys" I stuttered as I noticed the tree branches seperating from the tree. 

A huge branch knocked us all back onto the ground. Harry pulled me up before it could swing again and dragged me along. 

Hermione had run ahead of us and was doing a pretty good job too before a branch hit her in the back.

"Hermione!" I yelled as the branch swung her all around.

Harry ducked just as a branch flew over him. It started heading towards me and unfortunately I wasnt as quick as Harry had been.

It hit me in the face and knocked me towards the hole.

I could feel my cheek bleeding but I didn't have time to worry about that. I started to crawl towards the hole and roll down it. 

I landed again on my face and just as I was about to get up someone else fell in after me.

"Ouch! Oh sorry y/n" Hermione said as she climed off of me.

Harry rolled in a miniute after her on top of me again.

"Oh sorry y/n" He said just as Hermione did. He reached out his hand to help me up and when he did his eyes widened. 

"Merlin are you ok?" He asked as he ran his thumb along my cut.

"Yeah are you?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

We stared at each other a miniute more before Hermione cut in "Im okay too guys thanks for asking."

"Sorry" we said at the same time.

"Where do you suppose this goes?" she asked.

"I have a hunch. I just hope I'm wrong."

--------------

(1744 words - Published November 10, 2020)

The calm before the storm is over :(

Her (Harry Potter x Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें