Professor Trelawney was breathing hard as she managed out "He will return tonight! Tonight he who betrayed his friends shall break free! Innocent blood shall be spilt and servant and master will be reunited once more!" 

She started coughing like she had a hairball before looking up at me. "Oh, Im so sorry Dear boy, Did you say something?"

"N-no" 

"Oh" she smiled lightly.

"Ill be on my way" I said walking out of the classroom in a hurry. I wish I had just left the cyrstal ball on the steps.

y/n pov

We had known this day was coming for weeks but It didn't really feel real until now. Buckbeak was going to die.  

Hermione broke the silence as we were walking across the bridge.

"I cant beleive they're going to kill Buckbeak." she said

"Its horrible" I said not looking up from the ground

"and it just got worse" We looked to where Ron was pointing and saw Draco and his goons standing behind a rock pointing down at Buckbeak.

"Did I tell you?" we heard him say "Father says I get to keep the hippogriffs head. I think I'll donate it to the Gryffindor common room."

Hermione stormed down the steps and pulled out her wand.

"Ah! Come to see the show?" Draco smirked.

"You! You foul loathsome evil little cockroach you!" she yelled pointing her wand at his throat.

"Hermione, no!" Ron whined "Hes not worth it."

She kept her wand at his throat while he whimpered like a baby.

"Hermione come on." I said. As much as I hated Draco right now I didn't want to give him more things to complain to his father about.

She pulled her wand from his throat and turned to leave before he started laughing.

That really set Hermione off.

She turned around and punched him square in the jaw. He fell to the ground.

"Malfoy you ok?" His goons asked as they helped him up. The miniute Draco was up he started running back to the castle holding his nose in pain.

"Nice one Mione" I said as I highfived her.

"That felt good" she smiled.

"Not good, Brilliant!" Ron exclaimed.

We continued to make our way down to Hagrids hut. We all gave sad looks to Buckbeak as we passed and entered the tiny hut.

"Oh look at him," Hagrid said looking out the window at the soon to be dead Hippogriff "He loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through em"

"Why don't we just let him go?" Harry asked

"Ah they'd know it was me, and then Dumbledore would get in trouble. He's coming down ya know, says he wants to say goodbye one last time."

"We'll stay with you Hagrid." Hermione said.

"Oh you do no such thing! I do not want any of you seeing something like that! Just drink your tea and be off. Oh! Before you do Ron, I think I may have found something that belongs to you." 

He walked over to the shelf and opened up a small box, pulling out a grey rat.

"Scabbers!" Ron said happily. "You're alive!"