17

The next morning (Y/N) woke up to Camila kissing her face making her smile. Letting out a giggle, Camila smiled down at her before pressing a firm kiss to her awaiting lips. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Morning, Mimi," (Y/N) replied, rubbing the 'wolfs cheek with the pad of her thumb.

"Morning horn dogs!" Dinah yelled, barging into their room.

"Dinah!" (Y/N) screamed, Camila covering her mates body with the sheets before growling at her Beta.

"Wow, okay I would've thought you'd be more happy after boning all night and keeping Lauren and I awake." Dinah told them in defence, sitting down on the couch.

"You shouldn't have been able to hear us," Camila replied, getting out of bed and pulling her robe on before retrieving one for (Y/N).

"Well I personally couldn't, but Lauren could and she couldn't sleep. Meaning I couldn't sleep, so thank you." Dinah told them, rolling her eyes before kicking her feet up on the coffee table.

"Well excuse us and our relationship progress." Camila replied, rolling her eyes before helping (Y/N) slip on her robe and tie the waist.

"Thank you, Mimi," (Y/N) whispered, kissing the 'wolfs cheek before joining Dinah on the couches.

"Well it better be worth it, where is it? Show me the mark!" Dinah exclaimed, sitting up on the couch as she looked between Camila and (Y/N).

(Y/N) looked to Camila, unsure of what to tell the Beta as Camila kissed her forehead before turning to address the Polynesian. "Ohhhh! You guys did some freaky shit, huh? Where'd you bite her, Walz? Is it on the-" Dinah said, starting to ask while making gestures.

"I didn't mark her!" Camila announced, stopping the Betas sentence as (Y/N) blushed furiously.

Dinah looked at them surprised, an awkward silence settling in the room as (Y/N) stared at her feet, Camila watching Dinah as Dinah looked between the two of them.

"Uhhhh...." Dinah said dumbly. "Soooo.... You didn't?" She asked again, frowning at the pair.

"No Dinah, last night wasn't about that. Last night was about us as a couple. Not me being a werewolf." Camila replied, wrapping an arm around the humans shoulder and kissing her temple.

"Well...." Dinah said, standing up and clearing her throat. "I'm- Lauren is... I'm going to leave." She finished, walking out of the room without another word being said as Camila and (Y/N) stared after her.

"Sorry, baby." Camila sighed, kissing the side of her mates head again. (Y/N) sighed as well, sinking into the 'wolfs side in reply.

Rubbing the humans arm for a moment, Camila then stood up with her mate and lead them to the bathroom. "I'll let you have a shower first and I'll go second." She told her.

(Y/N) frowned in confusion as she watched Camila. "Mimi, you can have a shower with me, you know?" She told the brunette.

"I know, princess. But if I get in that shower with you it'll be a repeat of last night." She joked, kissing her lips chastely with a chuckle.

"Oh," (Y/N) blushed, ducking her head shyly as she laughed with Camila.

"I'll leave some of my clothes on the dresser for you. I have to go into the gym later today." She told the blushing human.

"Can I come with you?" (Y/N) asked, pushing the hair from her face as she looked at Camila.

"Of course, baby. I wouldn't have it any other way." Camila smiled, kissing her cheek before leaving the bathroom.