9

After school (Y/N) laughed at a horrible joke Camila told her, draped in the other girls arms as they sat under a tree in the middle of town. The Cuban wasn't at school again today, but her face was healing quite quickly. Camila joked that it was all in her genes.

Which, of course, (Y/N) then had made the comment of how good her jeans were *wink wink*, before Camila shoved her shoulder and pushed her off to the side.

"How are your new friends though?" Camila asked, pushing a strand of hair off the (Y/H/C)s face while (Y/N) blushed profusely.

"Good. I think you'll like them. Though they might be a little scared of you.." (Y/N) told her, looking down as she picked at the grass.

"People are scared of what they don't know. They just don't know me yet." Camila told her with a smile, watching the other girls nervous habit.

"I guess you're right." (Y/N) replied, returning the smile.

"You 'guess' I'm right? I'm always right! I'm like, the smartest person you know!" Camila told her in mock offence.

"Well, I don't know if I'd say the smartest..." (Y/N) replied, playing along with Camila and only just narrowly avoiding a slap on her arm.

Camila pouted at the teen as she moved away with her arms crossed.

"Mimi," (Y/N) whined, scooting closer to the brunette. "You're the biggest nerd I know!" She told her with a cheeky smile. "So with that you must be the smartest by default." She added watching as Camila tried to hold back her smile.

"Nothing to say? Well I guess you're not the smartest, most nerdiest person I know. You wouldn't want to make me a lair would you?" She asked, pouting at the Latina now before Camila rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I'm strategic, smart and loyal. Not nerdy." Camila told her before standing up and helping the other teen to her feet with ease.

"Strategic? Is that what they call nerdy these days?" (Y/N) asked, jumping onto Camilas back for a piggy back ride.

Camila held the girls thighs as they walked though the trees. "Nerds play games, read comics and are brain smart. I'm logic smart, I plan and weigh consequences for those plans. I train in battle strategies and am loyal and compassionate to those I hold close. I'm not nerdy."

(Y/N) sighed in defeat as the girls neared Camilas red jeep. "Fine, you're not a nerd. You're just a sneaky strategist with a huge ego."

"Whatever you say, princess." Camila told her, no longer willing to continue their bickering as she opened the passenger door for the (Y/H/C).

(Y/N) quickly thanked Camila as she ducked her head and took her seat. Camila closing the door behind her before jogging around the car to the drivers side.

"You ready to go home?" Camila asked, sliding the key into the ignition.

"No. I don't wanna go back there yet.." (Y/N) confessed, images of the other wolf flashing through her mind.

"That's okay, did you have somewhere you did wanna go?" Camila asked, frowning in confusion slightly before placing a comforting hand on her leg.

"I don't know anywhere else," (Y/N) told Camila sheepishly, Camila laughing slightly before putting the car into gear and pulling away from the curb.

"Why don't we go back to mine?" She asked, glancing over at the (Y/H/C) for conformation as they drove out of town towards their houses.

"Sure! You owe me a tour of the town though." She joked, referring to her families community.