10

After another few minutes Camila joined (Y/N) in the car and drove her back to the house, the car ride silent as Camila kept her facial expressions cold.

(Y/N) wanted to ask what had happened but at the same time it seemed serious and she didn't want to seem invasive. It was probably a family matter and that would be over stepping.

Before the (Y/H/C) knew it, they were parked in front of the house and Camila was opening her door for her, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Thank you," she whispered, getting out of the car with her bag before Camila lead them around to the back of the house.

There were deep scratches and blood stains in the wood of the deck and Camila's nostrils flared for a moment before Blake opens the glass doors.

"Hi girls, sorry for calling you home so soon." Blake apologised, greeting the pair and ushering them inside.

"No worries, I needed to get back to the house at some point." (Y/N) told her, clearing her throat as she stood awkwardly next to Camila, the other teen noting how she had yet to call it her home.

"Well it was my pleasure, but I better get home, I have a family matter to take care of." Camila told them after a moment, smiling at the two women before moving towards the door.

"Are you coming to school tomorrow?" (Y/N) asked, following the tan girl to the front door.

"Now what did I tell you, princess?" Camila asked with a smirk, watching the (Y/H/C) blush profusely at the nickname.

"I, uh... You said Friday..." She replied shyly, avoiding eye contact as she blushed under Camila's gaze.

"Tomorrows only Thursday, but I'll pick you up after school, alright?" Camila asked, compromising with (Y/H/C).

"You don't have to do that, I can ride my bike-" Camila cut (Y/N) off mid-sentence.

"I'll be waiting in the car park when the bell rings, bye (Y/N)." She told her, smiling over her shoulder as she walked outside and closed the door behind her.

(Y/N) smiled as she watched the door close behind the Latina, turning around after the car engine could no longer be heard.

Blake watched the teen with amusement from the kitchen, chuckling to herself as she watched the love stuck teen walk up to her room.

The next day at school (Y/N) had her first history class with Sarah, the pair taking a seat in the second row as Mr. Rickman taught the class. 

"This semester we will be learning about werewolves. What are they, what's their history. Facts we know and the war." He stated, writing on the board.

"I want a three page essay on my desk by the end of tomorrow from each of you. What do we know, what are they, how they came to exist." He told everyone, facing the front of the class as he watched his students with an assessing gaze. "Dismissed, go research. Might I suggest starting at the library." He added, sitting down as his desk.

Students began filing out of the room as (Y/N) and Sarah packed up their books before making their way to the library.

"Do you know anything about werewolves?" Sarah asked her friend.

"Not a clue. My mom use to tell me they were just a scary bedtime story and not to listen to the other kids. I know about wolves though." She told Sarah, smiling a bit as she thought about Lupa, but it was quick to disappear as the unknown wolf came to mind.

"Cool... I know a bit about werewolves but not a lot. And I hope you don't mind... But I usually work better on my own..." Sarah told her, trailing off as they approached the library doors.