4

Morning came and (Y/N) huffed at the light streaming through the window onto her face, having forgotten to close her curtain before bed again.

She threw an arm over and eyes and tried to go back to sleep before Blakes footsteps started making their way up the stairs.

The teen whined at the idea of waking up so early, Blake knocking on her ajar door before walking in. "Morning, I'm leaving in an hour if you still want that ride into town? Bikes in the trunk for you to get home." The blonde said, surveying the room as she rubbed her hands together.

"Thank you," (Y/N) mumbled before sitting up, eyes squinting at the light. "I'll be ready," she added, looking at her guardian before yawning.

"No worries," Blake told her before walking back downstairs to finish getting herself ready.

(Y/N) flopped back onto the bed with a heavy sigh, reaching for her phone to check her notifications. '6:43', the (Y/H/C) groaned before rolling out of bed and walking towards the bathroom.

It was too early.

Sports bra covered by a baggy sweatshirt, black leggings, baseball cap and some joggers were what (Y/N)s outfit consisted of as she threw her hair up into a ponytail.

"Leaving in two!" Blake called out, the teen grabbing her phone and bag before jogging downstairs where Blake stood waiting at the door.

Grabbing a water bottle and two bananas (Y/N) met Blake at the front door, following her out to the car.

"I finish work at 5 like usual. If you want to stop in at my work before you ride home we can have lunch together. There's also thirty bucks in my wallet for your class today." Blake rambled.

"Thanks, Blake." (Y/N) said, pulling the older woman's purse out of her bag before opening it. She paused for a moment, staring at Blakes two daughters in the photo slot of the wallet before snapping out of it and getting the money.

"Your mother would kill me if she knew what I was letting you do." Blake told her, shaking her head fondly.

"I know," (Y/N) replied, smiling softly at the thought before Blake pulled up to the curb.

"Don't break anything or when I die, your mother will say she told me so. Don't let that be the first thing she says to me." She scolded playfully. (Y/N) chuckling at the statement before swinging her bag into her shoulder and pulling the bike out of the trunk.

"No promises." She said, a cheeky smile on her face as she closed the door and waved her guardian off.

Blake waved back before pulling away and driving further down the street.

Turning around to face the kickboxing gym, (Y/N) hauled her bike up the curb and lent it on the light pole before watching the people through the window.

It looked intense.

Suddenly the door opened an a sweaty raven haired girl looked at her. "You coming in?" She asked, huffing slightly before pushing some stray hairs out of her face.

"Um, yeah." (Y/N) replied, shrugging her bag further up her shoulder before taking a step towards the gym, hesitating slightly before looking back at her un-chained bike.

"No one will steal your bike, it's fine." The raven haired girl assured, looking over her own shoulder back into the gym as she started getting impatient.

Shrugging the teen turned back around and walked into the gym, thanking the girl for holding the door open.

"I'm Lauren by the way." She told the (Y/H/C), holding out her hand.