8

The next day (Y/N) woke up before her alarm with a smile, bringing her fingers to her lips as she reminisced about yesterday with Camila.

"Time for school, we're leaving in half an hour!" Blake called up the stairs.

Grabbing her phone, (Y/N) panicked slightly when she realised she'd laid in bed for just over half an hour.

Scrambling out of bed, the teen didn't bother to make it as she rushed into the bathroom for a brisk shower. She shivered at the cold water, not having enough time to wait for the hot water to kick in as she washed her body.

Five minutes later the teen was drying her hair with her towel as she stood in her bra and undies, deciding what to were today.

She didn't care what others thought of her too much, but maybe Camila would be at school today...

Throwing on some jeans and a shirt, (Y/N) rushed down the stairs as she raked her fingers through her hair for a ponytail. "Okay, okay. I'm nearly ready. Five more minutes." She told Blake, rushing past the blonde as she made a v-line for the laundry.

Tying her hair with a scrunchie, (Y/N) quickly pulled on the shoes she'd left in the laundry before the clothes in the dryer caught her eye.

Halting her actions slightly, (Y/N) opened the dryer, one shoe on one shoe off as she scoured through the clothes before pulling out Camilas hoodie.

The material was soft under her fingers as she held the black hoodie that was two sizes too big before she hesitantly brought it up to her nose.

The young girl melted slightly as the musky undertone of Camilas smell lingered on the hoodie.

Sliding on her other shoe, (Y/N) walked out of the laundry as she pulled the hoodie over her head and grabbed her bag. "Ready!" She called out to her guardian, the two of them quickly leaving the house and jumping in the car.

"Bike's in the boot again if you need it." Blake told her, soon pulling into the school car park.

"Thanks, I'll grab it after school." (Y/N) told her, leaning over the centre console to kiss her Godmothers cheek before leaving. "Bye, Blake!" She called, closing the door after her.

Her eyes scanned the parking lot for Camila with no luck. Forcing a smile to her lips, the teen kept moving forward into the school and to her classes.

By lunch time there was still no sign of Camila or the others causing a sigh to escape the (Y/H/C) lips before sitting down with Sabrina.

"You good?" Sabrina asked her as she took a bite out of her apple. They were the first ones to the table, allowing the girls to watch the rest of the students trickle in through the cafeteria doors.

"Yeah, I was just looking for someone." (Y/N) told Sabrina.

The blonde quirked an eyebrow at that, opening her mouth to ask who but getting interrupted as Rowan sat down next to her. "Cool hoodie, (Y/N/N)." The brunette said with a smile.

"Thanks, it's just a black hoodie though..." She told them confused. Frowning when the two girls burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" She asked with a small smile.

"You're kidding, right?" Sabrina asked, Rowan nodding besides her.

(Y/N) shook her head in confusion before Sabina snorted. "You big idiot! There's a massive wolf on your back!" Sabrina and Rowan laughed.

(Y/N)s eyes widened at the revelation, the teen tugging at the material as she tried to look at the back design. This just made the pair laugh harder before Rowan took pity of the new addition to their group. "Stay still, I'll take a pic." She told (Y/N).