¢н - 8

Jungkook's P.O.V :

I couldn't get Taehyung out of my mind. Him wearing my sweatshirt and cutely wiggling around with that perky ass of his, just made me feel something I had never expected to feel from a boy.

His cute giggles were ringing in my ears like a sweet melody which I wished could never stop. The time when he ordered me to 'Move' in that deep sexy voice of his made me automatically do everything he wished for. (A/N: Man found his kink)

I don't know what spell he casted on me to make me feel this way. I sighed, turning to the other side of the bed to sleep but in vain.

"Time to take some fresh air" I said to myself before jumping off the bed and wearing my shoes.

"You need something sir?" my bodyguard rushed towards me as I opened the main door.

"No I just came out for air, make sure you keep an eye here." He bowed while I left for a walk.

Tae's P.O.V :

I tossed and turned trying to think of a plan to escape the house. ' you're more than just a pretty face'.

I remembered Jungkook's smooth voice as I buried my head into the pillow and squealed like a teenage girl. I sighed as I looked up at the white ceilings.

" SHIT!!!" I bolted up my eyes searching for my laptop 'why didn't I think of this earlier, stupid Tae'  I thought before grabbing my laptop from the desk and switching it on.

I could have easily contacted anyone in the world with this thing but soon my happiness flew away when I noticed that the network bars were empty meaning they had disabled any new networks just after me using the laptop in front of them. I groaned, falling back to the soft bed blinking at the ceiling not knowing what to do.

'These people are smart' I whined. I sighed finally getting up and collecting my courage to just physically escape the house. I know this is stupid but I have to. I switched off the lights and slowly opened the door to see an empty dark hallway.

I tiptoed  softly down the stairs. I looked around the living room, the faint light from the moon was entering from the high glass windows. The curtains in the dark swayed making me a little scared. I still managed to look for the exit door.

I came in front of a huge door with cravings which I couldn't see because of the lack of light. I smiled, feeling a gush of pride spread across my chest as I held the door and opened it.

"JUNGKOOK?!!"

There in front of me stood Jungkook in his black outfit, staring dangerously at me. I could hear my heart beat loudly in my ears, my throat went dry as my fingers slipped from the handle.

"What are you doing here?" he said in a deep stern voice. I tried to speak but no words came out, I just stared at him feeling my body go weak. I started walking backwards as he came forward and closed the door behind.

He suddenly pulled my hand and pinned me against the wall trapping me. At this point I just wished I could disappear.
" I don't like to repeat myself" he growled.

"I -I j-just, s-search..ing f-for BATHROOM" I told a lie.
He faked a chuckle bringing his face  dangerously close to mine "As if you don't have a bathroom attached to your room!" I just froze there because I had nothing to say.

"Why cat's got your tongue?" He smirked. His eyes sparkled even in such darkness. I could feel his breath on my cheeks which smelled like strawberries.

"I'm not good like others, you want me make it hell for you?" He raised his right eyebrow making his face even more attractive yet serious "Guess you want it" he said before digging his hands in the back of his sweats and taking out a gun. I started to panic.

"P--please....." 

"Huh scared? " he said, smirking , bringing the gun close to my neck, slightly caressing the area with it's tip. I closed my eyes feeling terrified.

"Please let me go'' my voice cracked but he grabbed my jaw harshly making me yelp in pain.

"One word about letting you go and this bullet will go right through your heart." He said and placed the gun on my chest.

"I s-swear I didn't k-know about ..the bathroom" I tried to say while his grip on my jaw tightened .

"Ah-Ahhh you're hurting m-me" I said and suddenly the grip loosened and he removed his hand although the gun was still attached to my chest." M-Mom...." I trailed off as tears started flowing down my cheeks.

No one's P.O.V :

Jungkook just stood there feeling his heart suddenly ache due to the boy crying hard. The moment Taehyung said it hurted him Jungkook felt as if his heart stopped beating for a moment.
He didn't want to hurt him but Taehyung kept on pleading to let him go. He just can't let him go. It's like he's afraid that if he lets him go he will lose a piece of his heart which can never be filled again. He couldn't understand why it made him feel so.

His hands suddenly made its way to Taehyung's cheeks slowly using his thumb to wipe off the tears. Tae stood there trying not to break down but as soon he felt Jungkook's hand wiping his tears he couldn't hold any longer and just threw himself on Jungkook crying onto his chest, wrapping his hands around Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook froze, he was too surprised to react but soon came back to senses and wrapped his arm protectively around Tae while stuffing the gun back into his pocket. They stood there in that position with Jungkook patting Tae's head until he stopped crying and slowly pulled away a small blush on his face which he was glad couldn't be seen in the dark.

"I'm s-sorry" he mumbled. Jungkook felt relaxed as he replied with a 'it's fine'.

"C-can I ask you for a f-favour?" Taehyung asked, still slightly scared of the other's reaction.

"Don't even dare ask me to let go of you" Jungkook said crossing his hands over his chest. Taehyung blushed at the statement although he knew Jungkook said it in another meaning.

"Can I just please contact my mom, she's alone and will be worried, please I promise I won't run away again" Taehyung joined his hands pleading.

"I can't let you talk to her or see her but I'll ask Namjoon hyung to send a letter saying you're safe "Jungkook said trying not to look too obvious of him being kind.

"Omg, Thank-"

"safe here ...YET" he said, still intimidating the older. Taehyung pouted but flashed a smile at Jungkook.

"Owww" Taehyung frowned while rubbing his forehead.  Jungkook flicked his forehead once more
.
"Don't smile like that again...it makes me feel things'', Jungkook said before turning away and walking off with a lil smile plastered on his face while Taehyung let out a lil giggle while running to catch up to him.

Here eetttt eeesssssss ;)
Hope y'all like the duality of the chap...lol
Stay healthy and safe....