¢н - 31

Continuation of the previous part~

"We stayed together in a small condo having nothing to do or think further. One night it was raining hard and there was someone constantly banging our door. When we opened it we saw a boy fully drenched and half of his face was covered with blood.

That was Namjoon." Jin said. Taehyung giggled and said " You said as if it was movie scene "

"It really was, I mean anyone would be surprised if a half bleeding man is at your doorstep"  Jin laughed at his own statements while washing some veggies. He looked at Taehyung's bright face who was waiting for him to continue.

"We bought him inside, trust me I did not even know how to put a bandage on a person but I did it perfectly for the first time, so later we understood that he was running away from some people. Yes, guessed right they were the same fella's.

It was Namjoon's sister's birthday and while returning back from a club they saw some of those people beating up a random boy in a dark alley. By their conversation they could understand that it was nothung but a drug smuggle. But soon they saw the boy being shot to death.

Well, suddenly seeing such events both of them ran but they were caught but his sister in order to save them distracted the others and forced Namjoon to run for doing this she was shot too.

" Jin said his face showing of grief. "But just spending a night together Namjoon had already decided he won't leave these kind of people who kill others. With the help of Namjoon's father we three rented a dorm for our living. We still had an aimless future.

We met Hoseok and Jimin together after a year. Hoseok's father used to work with Mr Kim then. Af far as Hoseok told us, his father used to be a good family one but after joining the Mafia Clan,all his father knew was aggression. He became so ruthless that he used to litrally abuse his wife that is Hoseok's mother and even used to hit him whenever he came back home. Until one day while fighting with his mother he pushed her so hard that her head banged against the wooden table and she passed away on spot.

Hoseok couldn't take this in and attached his father." Jin stopped as to take some sips of water from the bottle nearby.

"D-Did his father hit him again?" Taehyung asked innocently as he felt his insides churn in concern.

"Not this time...he killed his father" Jin added. Taehyung's eyes widened as he heard that.

"WHAT?!" He legit screamed. Jin smiled and said " Tae, there are something's that needs to be finished from roots. But he did that in self defense so no need to panic. While Jimin used to live with his step mother. I swear to god if she's alive by now I would like to kill her with my own hands" Jin said pressing his teeth together to show his rage.

"Why?" Taehyung asked again having a gut feeling another news is going to show up. "She almost sold our Jimin to those people of Mr.Kim for money. "
After a silence if two minutes Taehyung screamed again "SHE WHAT?!"

"Stop screaming like this, if they come back and hear you screaming like this, they'll start with granades but he met Hoseok in his dance classes they've been friends since and just as Hoseok got to know this he invited Jimin to stay with him.

Then one day we were in the same club where Namjoon used to go and we saw Jimin singing there while casually talking we saw a group of people suddenly enter the place and searching for Jimin. Panicking we all ran away to our condo and since then we lived together" Jin said but soon his thoughts trailed off as he thought of Jungkook.

"Lastly, our Jungkookie"
Taehyung suddenly became more than attentive hearing his name. "World has been too cruel on a precious child like him" Jin added as he now wiped his hands off seeing his most of the kitchen work while talking.

" He was merely 15 when he saw his own loved father being killed in front of his eyes." Taehyung felt his heart sink to his stomach.
"By the time he joined us, we were quite close to EXO members but suddenly we got to know that they actually works for Me Kim and since Jungkookie was too young to understand for what exactly was the matter between them and his father. He was kidnapped and his father was ruthlessly killed by Chanyeol who was ordered by Mr.Kim."

"That's why Jungkook and Chanyeol—" Taehyung trailed off thinking about the conversation he had. He felt that each of the members didn't deserve such a harsh life. They didn't have bad intentions but instead the circumstances made them one. The fact that he is being protected by such brave people made him feel proud.

Just then screaming and laughing the other members entered the house.

"Yeahhh Jungkookie stop hitting me" Jimin yelled but happily jumped over Jungkook. All of them laughed as they fell on the floor.

"Namjoon nooo—" they turned around and saw Namjoon holding a BBQ stand but it was broken from where the rod is inserted.

"Aishhh told you not to touch that" Yoongi faked a headache snatching the broken thing from a sulking Namjoon. Taehyung softly smiled as he saw how those happy faces have actually wept for days.

That's the moment he decided that he'll be with them for the rest of lives. So, he quickly ran and hugged them out of nowhere even if they had no clue about the sudden affection they happily group hugged their little Taehyung almost making him crush.

" I can feel my bones breaking guys" Taehyung's muffled voice made them burst out in laughter.

I wanted to add a part where Taehyung comes and kisses Jungkook in the previous scene but it would be too bipolar due to Taehyung's current mood. So y'all just imagine that Taehyung kisses Jungkook sweetly while kookie was helping carrying the bags to the kitchen.

(leaving aside us, the single nation ⬇️)

Yeontan knows the Tea 😏🎀Anygay the next chap will be the comeback of Taehyung's forced abduction

Anygay the next chap will be the comeback of Taehyung's forced abduction. So all these which y'all read, take it as a memory of his whole he passed out in the previous events.
And welcome for the double updates ;)