¢н - 40

No one's P.O.V :

"Damn we're trapped" Yoongi said while the guards surrounded them from both directions. Taehyung's hold tightened around Jungkook whose fingers were already wrapped around the trigger of the gun.

Suddenly they saw two figures walking down the stairs. Bangtan quickly aimed their guns at those approaching figures. "Ohoo look who's here!"

A silky voice echoed through the hollow place.

"Kai" Jungkook said under his breath. As the two figures came in sight it indeed turned out to be Kai and Suho.

"Do you think you'll invade our territory and we'll happily allow you to do so? " Suho said as he glared at them.

"You're gonna get killed anyway," Jimin said. Kai tilted his head gesturing a guard near Jimin which immediately raised the steel rod lying near him and thrashed Jimin's leg with it.

"Ahhh!!" Jimin winced in pain as he fell on the ground. The impact of the rod was strong enough to break bones.

"JIMIN-" Yoongi screamed but two guards held him tight which disabled him to move. Jin held Jungkook's wrist which was a sign for not doing anything. They know they'll be dead if any wrong move is taken now. Kai then suddenly threw a hard fist at Hoseok which caused him to be thrown back by the impact. Before Hoseok knew his nose was bleeding and vision was hazy. 

Kai crouched down to Hoseok who was on his knees clutching his nose in painsaid as held Hoseok's hair and yanked his head up.

" Can we just kill you all and finish the matter? " He said laughing evilly. Namjoon's fingers were shut in a tight fist as he stared at them with agony. Suddenly there was a knock on the door behind them.

The guards automatically aimed their guns at the door as Kai and Suho became alert. "Bring them away from the door" Suho said to the guards around Bangtan as they held the members and pushed them away from the door.
All the guards including Kai and Suho had diverted their attention to the door which still had the knocking effect going on. Yoongi helped Jimin straighten his leg.

" Does it hurt?" Yoongi whispered. Jimin nodded but said " It's getting better " Yoongi sighed in relief.

"Use this'' Jin said to Hoseok as he took out a handkerchief and softly dabbed it on his wound. Taehyung saw some shadows approaching downstairs,he nudged Jungkook to show him.

"Open the door" Kai said as he adjusted the trigger of his pistol.
Jungkook's and Taehyung's eyes widened as they saw the figures. It was Got7. Jungkook understood the situation.

The knocking was probably a trap to just divert their attention to the door so that GOT7 could attack from the back. Jaebeom and Jackson could see the back of all guards while Kai and Suho pointed towards the door. Jackson met Jungkook's eyes and gestured them to be ready to run. One of the guards held the door's handle and opened it in a swift motion. There was no one. The guards were about to step outside when a small object came rolling in front of them.

Kai and Suho looked at each other deciding whether to go and check the metal ball like thing out. Kai slowly went forward to see the thing. His eyes widened
"This is —" before he could speak further there was a sharp sound of leaking gas from the ball and in a few seconds the whole place was covered in smoke. "Fucking Tear Bomb!!" Suho yelled while his eyes were painfully tearing up. Everyone was in chaos, trying to cover their eyes while coughing. Bangtan had their eyes closed shut but had no idea what to do when a number of hands grabbed all the members and dragged them upstairs.

Jungkook peeked through his covered hands. It was Yugyeom and BamBam holding onto both him and Taehyung as they hurriedly ascended the stairs. Once Bangtan was already on the stairs. Jackson saw it as a free opportunity to open fire on the smoked crowd downstairs.