minsung smut

a/n: aight buckle up, thirsty hoes. grab your popcorn, get your hobi water, pray to jesus chris because this is gonna be some kinky af shit and I don't lie.

~

Jisung hated Minho.

He hated how whenever the elder walked past him by his locker, he gave him that smug look.

He hated how Minho would purposefully bully him, call him degrading names, play with him by acting all nice to him and fucking be rude to him later on.

He hated how Minho would throw paper-balls at him in the middle of class, and all thanks to his fucking teacher who made him sit right in front of his enemy. And he could do nothing but sit there with gritted teeth while imagining the smugly annoying look on his pretty face.

Minho was a fucking asshole.

He wasn't a fuckboy, or a bully or anything. Just simply an asshole.

And Jisung hated him.

Well, he wasn't too sure because whenever Minho used to pin him up against the lockers just to annoy Jisung, the younger hated how Minho made his stomach flutter, how heat rose up to his cheeks every time he did so.

Jisung hated that annoying look on his face. That look literally drove him crazy mad.

He didn't even know why he did, but whenever Minho teased him, pushing him against walls and lockers for no reason at all, called him all those names, Jisung felt this weird fuzzy feeling in the pits of his stomach that clouded up his mind. He hated that. He hated how a part of him wanted him to fucking moan out loud, he even hated himself for that.

That's a lot of hate, you may be thinking.

Nope, Jisung hated him even more than words could define.

And well, guess what else he hated. Parties.

Specially those held by Jackson Wang.

The boy was literally nicknamed the 'King of Parties' at school because of how often he threw them. The guy was a literal social butterfly and aside from the fact he seemed to be plain rude at the start, he was actually really a kind person.

Jisung hated parties for a reason.

That was because his best friend, Felix, attended literally every single party, even if he didn't know anybody there or the host themselves. And of course, he somehow managed to drag Jisung into every single one, begging that he'd be alone there without him, that he should go out and have some fun.

Bitch, I always have fun.

And Jisung, the amazingly nice person he was, couldn't say no. Even if he knew Felix would 100% end up ditching him and leaving him alone in the corners to chit-chat or just be his wild, chaotic self.

Jisung didn't mind though. He knew Felix would never actually ditch him. It was just that if the boy got to a certain level of excitement, there was just no stopping him.

So no, he didn't hate Felix dragging him into parties.

He hated how Minho would almost always be there. Just because his stupid dumbass would be like Felix and attend literally every party.

Jisung would just have to stand there awkwardly, be an open prey to Minho and let himself get played by Minho because he just couldn't bring himself to stand up for himself. If Minho was in the equation, Jisung was literally hopeless.

And like all those times, here was Jisung yet again. The boy was standing in the corner of some random guy's house, bodies dancing and swaying around rather drunkenly to the random pop song blaring from the speakers. He could see Felix, the boy talking to some other male. He was broad-shouldered and a little taller than Felix, he seemed like those athletic nerds, a nice guy, Jisung decided not to bother too much.