hyunin/hyunjeong smut

"Alright, fifteen minutes break time." The camera director announced in the set, everyone suddenly stopping whatever they were doing and bustling towards wherever they needed to go. They would enjoy all of the time they had.

It had been a busy day for the members of Stray Kids.

They had spent most of their afternoon, filming the music video for their title track 'Back Door', trying countless attempts to get it just perfect so Stays could have the best experience watching it.

It was now the early evening, and a small break.

Felix, Changbin, Seungmin and Chan headed to the restrooms to clean up, while Minho and Jisung trapped themselves in one of the dressing rooms, probably to make out again.

That left Hyunjin and Jeongin, who didn't have anything else to do other than gulp down some water, and wait.

Jeongin headed towards his dressing room, which he had been coincidentally sharing with his hyung, Hyunjin. His throat was dry from all the dancing he had done with all his other members, specially since they had done so many takes. He would do anything for a sip of water.

Jeongin looked at his backpack which was lying on the small stool, and opened the zipper, pulling out his water bottle and gulping almost the entire thing down.

He was about to let out a sigh when he was startled by a voice behind him.

"Hey."

Jeongin jumped in the spot, turning back around and realizing:

"Oh, hi hyung, I thought it was a ghost or something." Jeongin chuckled.

"You still believe in ghosts?" Hyunjin asked, walking closer to him and laughing softly, Jeongin pouting.

"What? They do exist." Jeongin protested.

"Well, I don't know, the whole thing's controversial. It's just you look all tough and sexy like that and here you are, scared of ghosts." Hyunjin gestured to Jeongin, unknowingly licking his lips. It was true, the younger really did look sexy.

"Heh, well.. I'm still sexy." Jeongin grinned, his eyes almost fully closed. Hyunjin loved making the boy grin like that, and damn, he was starting to feel a weird urge grow inside of him the longer he stared at Jeongin.

"Uh, Hyunjin hyung?" Jeongin asked, he didn't like what he was feeling in the deepest part of his stomach as he watched Hyunjin literally eye-fuck him.

There was no way Jeongin wasn't getting turned on by Hyunjin in that long pink hair, that crop-top leather jacket, that skin-colored top underneath the jacket. Ugh, Hyunjin practically screamed 'I'm hot and make people question their sexuality'.

Jeongin didn't know he was drooling until Hyunjin pointed it out.

"You got a little something.." Hyunjin pointed, a small smirk on his face, Jeongin blushed, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Is that the flavored chapstick I gave you?" Hyunjin asked, "It was strawberry, right?" Jeongin nodded. "Hmm, it's a shame I never got to taste it..."

"You mind?" Hyunjin asked, Jeongin turning bright red after a millisecond of understanding what Hyunjin meant by that.

Hyunjin smirked, he knew Jeongin liked smooth shit.

Jeongin felt something twitch down there as Hyunjin slowly moved closer to him.

He moved closer.

And closer.

And closer.

Until the boys noses were barely touching.

"Now we're both damn horny.." Hyunjin breathed out, Jeongin breathing in the boy's minty breath. "Nobody would mind if we just.." Hyunjin pushed Jeongin against the dressing room's door, the lock clicking.

Jeongin knew there were too many things wrong with this, he wasn't supposed to do this with Hyunjin, there was no time, but his lust overpowered him.

He just nodded desperately, "Please." He whispered.

Hyunjin wasted no time in pressing his lips against the younger, Jeongin almost immediately letting out a small moan which was silenced by Hyunjin.

"Try not to make any sounds."

Jeongin nodded, almost whimpering out loud as Hyunjin brushed his lips against his bottom lip, before slowly taking it in between his teeth and sucking on it.

It was painfully slow for Jeongin, his clothed hardness was aching to be touched by Hyunjin and the fact that Hyunjin was slowly making his way down Jeongin's neck wasn't helping him either.

"Hyunjin-ah~" Jeongin couldn't help but moan out, the elder immediately stopping.

"What was that, baby?"

"Sorry, please, keep g-going." Jeongin apologized, needy for Hyunjin.

"Mhm, you better mean that apology, baby boy." Hyunjin slid his hands under Jeongin's shirt, running his rather cold hands running down his sides and tugging at his nipples.

Jeongin moaned out loud, Hyunjin silencing him as he bit Jeongin's bottom lip, the younger going feral because of being topped by Hyunjin.

"Please, make me fe-feel good." Jeongin pleaded, Hyunjin careful no to leave any marks over Jeongin's neck as he continued sucking over the area, they had music video shooting to complete.

Speak of the devil.

Knock knock.

The noise interrupted the two boys, Jeongin almost whining out loud.

Why now? Hyunjin was just about to start pleasuring him.

"Uh.. break's over, you can come out now. Why is the door locked?" Seungmin's muffled voice called out from behind the door, he mumbled the last bit.

"Hyunjin hyung." Jeongin pleaded quietly.

"Later, baby boy. Go fix your hair, and just add a few touches of makeup." Hyunjin instructed, Jeongin hating how needy he was right then. "We'll continue later."

----------------------------------------------------------------

a/n:

part two or no?

Stray Kids Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें