hyunin/hyunjeong smut pt. 2

a/n. ✨ t h e s e q u e l ✨

The eight boys were finally back to their beloved dorms after a long day of shooting scenes for their music video, and a few extra photoshoots.

Jeongin couldn't wait to finally get there for two reasons.

One, he was tired as fuck and needed a six hour nap.

Two, well... Hyunjin.

After that, uh, heavy make-out scene in the dressing rooms, the two had been rudely interrupted and Jeongin was left terribly horny and hard.

And throughout the rest of the shifting process, all Jeongin could think about was Hyunjin and how damn bad he wanted to release.

But he kept himself storing, telling himself Hyunjin promised to deal with him later and oh, he wanted it so fucking bad right now.

"Who wants to play video games until we pass out?" Chan asked.

"Nuh uh boomer bitch." Minho sassed, Jisung snorting. "I'm gonna go fuck Jisung again, bye."

Jisung turned red as Minho smirked at him, the two locking themselves in Jisung's room.

Chan looked at an imaginary fourth wall. What had his life come to? All he wanted to do was to make music and he's stuck with five children and two horny motherfuckers.

"It's okay, Channie hyung. I'll play with you." Felix assured, patting the elder's arm as he grinned.

"Yay!" Chan cheered, "Let's go, mate!"

"Yo hyung, can Seungmin and I join?" Changbin asked, Seungmin nodding. "We don't have anything else to do..."

"Sure, why not?" Chan shrugged, "Come on."

The four boys left, leaving only a horny Jeongin and Hyunjin, who leant against the couch.

Jeongin glanced at Hyunjin, the elder smirking at him, acting as if he was completely oblivious to what he made Jeongin feel. Jeongin whimpered, biting his lip as Hyunjin just licked his lips with that look on his face.

Jeongin walked up to Hyunjin, "Please, hyung. You s-said when we get home you'll..."

"I'll what?" Hyunjin asked innocently.

"Hyunjin please. This is not a joke, it hurts." Jeongin spoke, pressing himself against Hyunjin and grinding himself on the elder's leg.

Hyunjin stopped him, gently pushing him away. Jeongin whimpered.

"Fine." Hyunjin said, biting his lip.

"But only because this is making me horny."

"Just fuck me already." Jeongin whispered.

Hyunjin chuckled, "Not here though. Let's continue in my room, shall we?"

As soon as the two were inside, Hyunjin locked the door, pressing the younger against it and attaching his lips to Jeongin's.

"Please, just do it." Jeongin moaned, thrusting his hips forwards and onto Hyunjin to get some friction over his clothed erection.

"Mhm, baby. You've waited long enough." Hyunjin softly bit Jeongin's bottom lip, tugging his clothes off and urging the younger to do the same.

"Huh-Hyunjin, quicker." Jeongin mewled, the elder smirking at how the younger was going crazy underneath him. He felt his own pants tightening around his crotch area and Jeongin's moans were turning him on even more.

"Fuck, my pretty boy." Hyunjin properly kissed his lips, sliding his tongue into his mouth. Jeongin let out a high-pitched noise, wanting more than just grinding against Hyunjin's dick.

Jeongin whined, grinding himself harder against Hyunjin.

"So needy now, are we?" He muttered, Jeongin nodding desperately. "Jump." Hyunjin commanded.

Jeongin did as told, wrapping his legs and arms around Hyunjin, their lips still attached.

Hyunjin pressed Jeongin harder against the wall, the boy being supported by nothing but Hyunjin holding him in place against the wall as he felt a knot tighten in his stomach.

"F-fuck." Jeongin threw his head back, Hyunjin trailing his lips down his throat and licking, sucking, and leaving pretty purple, blue and red marks everywhere.

"Look at you, so pretty while I'm driving you crazy underneath me." Hyunjin moaned, the mere sight of a messed up Jeongin with ruffled hair, puffy, red, ruined lips partly opened like the slut he was, Hyunjin's love bites all over his neck and collarbone made the elder go feral.

"Ye-yes." Jeongin mewled.

Hyunjin let him down on the floor, Jeongin's arms wrapped around Hyunjin's neck tightly for support as his knees were giving up on him.

"Hyunjin-ah." Jeongin moaned out, Hyunjin would normally get angry at the younger not using honorifics with him, but he let it pass since he had an excuse.

Hyunjin unzipped Jeongin's pants, teasing at the waistband of his boxers as the younger let out a high-pitched squeal, thrusting his hips forward.

"No, baby." Hyunjin scolded in a sweet voice, which made Jeongin even more turned on if possible. "Don't move until I tell you to."

He proceeded to slide his hands down Jeongin's pants, grabbing his hard dick coated with his pre-cum. Jeongin let out a noise which was something between a scream and a moan, grinding himself against Hyunjin's hand like a dog in heat.

"Jeongin, what did I just say?" Hyunjin spoke in a sterner voice, the younger stopping.

"S-sorry, please hu-hurry." Jeongin couldn't form words properly as the pressure kept building up in the pits of his stomach.

"You like this, baby?" Hyunjin stroked his dick, Jeongin practically screaming out and nodding hurriedly as he bit his bottom lip.

"Want more?"

Jeongin nodded again.

"Use your words."

"P-please."

Hyunjin pumped his dick once, Jeongin almost immediately releasing with a high-pitched moan. Hyunjin raised his eyebrows but he wasn't too surprised.

He expected Jeongin to come sooner or later. (Sooner)

Jeongin panted, trying to recover from the orgasm that had ripped through him. Hyunjin pulled his cum-covered hand out and held it in front of Jeongin's face.

"Lick, baby boy."

Jeongin did as told, licking Hyunjin's hand clean.

"Did you know that I love you?" Jeongin panted out.

"Mhm, me too, sweetheart."

----------------------------------------------------------------

a/n:

"You'll be surprised I'll be everywhere." - Chan, Double Knot (English ver.)

lmao chan don't be shy, we know you have a  secret wp acc, drop the @

Ok but seriously, if Chan finds this I'm committing self dead.