hyunlix make-out scene

here you go my other side bitch clown whomst I also love very much -softieLix

-

Felix had decided to stay home alone that night.

The others had begged Chan to go watch a movie for Seungmin's birthday and Chan had agreed because he couldn't say no to his children. Also, it was a kind-of birthday present for their beloved puppy Seungmin.

Felix however, had decided to stay home despite very badly wanting to come along with the rest of Stray Kids to watch the movie, but he was a little busy working on a few of their tracks and had to record a few lines before the end of the day.

He very guiltily had said no and had given Seungmin a handmade card along with a cute pair of fluffy, caramel-colored socks as an apology. Seungmin had told him to let it go though, he was still happy at his thought of giving him a present.

Well, anyways, this was how Felix had to spend the entire night alone in their dorms, working on tracks while his friends went celebrating.

He was bummed,

And lonely.

Felix walked to the recording studio, loneliness lingering around him a like a dark cloud. He was someone who always needed someone by his side, Felix couldn't stand being alone, it was too quiet.

Despite being all downhearted, he still managed to edit a few lyrics, record a few of his lines, and even get started on improving his choreography for Wow (danceracha ver.). He had managed to get everything done by around 11pm in the night, meaning he spent four hours on work.

Felix was tired, the boy turned out the lights and packed everything up in the studio and started walking back towards the dorms when he heard a small voice.

He jumped a little, nobody was supposed to be here.

Scared out of his mind, Felix quickly grabbed a spatula from the kitchen, held it as a weapon and quietly crept towards the noise. It was coming from Changbin's room.

Strange, Felix remembered his hyung leaving with the others. He was supposed to be home alone.

"W-who's there?" Felix's voice trembled, "I h-have a spatula." He tried to sound threatening.

He suddenly opened the door, his eyes widening at what he saw.

Hyunjin?

HYUNJIN?

"What!? I thought yo- I thought you left with the others, what are you doing here, hyung?" Felix tried to calm his racing heart, why did he get scared so damn easily?

"Eh, decided to stay behind." Hyunjin shrugged, he seems to be looking through Changbin's drawer.

"You decided to stay behind because you wanted to go through hyung's things?" Felix asked.

"No.. well.. yes, but no." Hyunjin answered, standing up straight. He looked Felix up and down before continuing, "He told me he didn't hide any candy with him, and I knew it was a damn lie so I decided to catch him red-handed."

Felix giggled, Hyunjin grinning. "But.. I guess I have better things to do now." He looked at Felix, the younger gulping.

"Uhm, what do you mean?" Felix asked, turning red as Hyunjin seemed to move closer to Felix. "I saw you writing about a crush on your diary yesterday. Who is it, baby?"

"Uhm... I don't know what you're talking about..?" Felix nervously fidgeted with the hem of his shirt.

"Oh I think you know exactly what I'm talking about, baby boy." Hyunjin smirked, his tone sending a chill down Felix's spine. He didn't know why he felt like this everytime Hyunjin decided to tease him.

"I- I- uh... fine." Felix gave up, pouting at Hyunjin a little, "Did you always like snooping in people's things?"

"Nope. Only once you started keeping things from me, princess. Now tell me, you like me right?" Hyunjin asked, fluttering his eyelashes innocently.

"I- ah-" Felix gulped, turning redder than fucking Lightning McQueen. There was no getting out of it now.

Felix shyly nodded.

"I thought so, love." Hyunjin smiled. He put his hand to the side of Felix's face, lifting it up so the younger could face him.

They were just three inches away from each other, Felix could feel Hyunjin's hot breath I've this face. It smelled like mint, he liked mint. Felix turned redder than before, their proximity was driving him crazy.

"Well, let me tell you one of my secrets." Hyunjin whispered.

Felix hummed, closing his eyes softly.

"..."

"I like you too." Hyunjin whispered, his voice barely audible in the extreme silence of the room.

Nothing could be heard other than the boys heartbeats, slowing down almost adjacent to each others. They said if people were in love, their heartbeats slowed down, almost syncing to each other. They said if people were in love, their breathing would slow down to match each other's.

Felix was sure that was exactly what was happening, as Hyunjin moved closer and closer to his face.

His lips met Felix's.

The younger couldn't control the small sigh-like sound he immediately let out as soon as Hyunjin's soft lips gently pressed against his. He felt Hyunjin smile into the kiss, tilting his head and snaking his arms around Felix's torso.

Felix felt a spark of electricity shoot up his body, the deliciously intoxicating taste of Hyunjin's lips molding against his driving him completely crazy. He couldn't remember anything other than Hyunjin, and how his something deep inside of him purred after Hyunjin took the younger's bottom lip in his and started sucking on it softly.

Felix kissed the love of his life back, wrapping his arms around the taller male's neck, well at least tried.

It was as if nothing else was in the world anymore, everything was just an empty, infinitely spaced black room with nothing but Hyunjin and Felix kissing each other passionately. Felix's toes curled as he felt Hyunjin gently push Felix against Changbin's door and moving his lips slightly harder than before.

"Hyunjin-ah..." Felix whispered, the elder's hands slowly trailing over the boy's body.

"Mhm.." Hyunjin hummed, his eyes opening groggily as if he had just gotten out of a trance-like state.

"What does this make us?" Felix muttered, not meeting Hyunjin's sharp eyes.

Hyunjin answered by attaching his lips to Felix's once again, the younger kissing him back almost immediately, maybe even desperately.

The taller sucked on the boy's plump lower lip, Felix letting out the softest of breathy moans.

Hyunjin pulled away after a few seconds.

"Lee Felix..."

Felix looked up.

"Will you.." Hyunjin asked, his previous confident aura fading away as his cheeks turned pink, the boy looking anywhere but Felix's eyes. "b-be my boyfriend?"

Felix literally gasped before reattaching his lips to his Hyunjin.

"Yes. A billion times fucking yes."

----------------------------------------------------------------

a/n:

hope I got it righthdjd, I'm not too good with make-out scenes (I should probably stick to smut lol-)