CHAPTER 27 "THE TRUTH UNTOLD"

Lucian Dean Freecs started his mission to Scarlet family. Even he's loyal to the phantom king. He still need to follow the order of the council.

Phantom Hariz just guide him every move he made. He must be careful. Council must not know that phantom hariz already know their plan.

One of the tactics he made is to ware a mask infront of this beautiful young lady. Phantom Hariz instructed him to do that. He must hide his face to bella. Only his rare golden eye is visible to bella. He got his eye color to his mom.

When he meet bella, agad siyang nabighani sa taglay na ganda nito. Bella's beauty was a goddess. He cant explain. It is just too perfect figure to a woman.

Like the plan. He must appeared to bella's life like a dashing prince charming.

He help bella to move on, on her mother's death. He become bella's ultimate best friend. Day passes he learn to know more about bella. Even he ware a mask, bella seems to be attached on him kahit siya ay ganon rin dito. She learn to love bella so much, he even forgot his mission.

One day bella confess her feelings to him and it is one of the happiest day of his life.

Nasa sa isang parke sila non. Watching the stars together with holding hands.

"Lucian?" Bella called him.

He look at her "hmmm?"

"Meron sana akong aaminin sayo" parang nahihiya nitong sabi sabay yumuko.

Napangiti siya ginawa nito. Hinawakan niya ang mukha nito.

"What is it me bella?"

Iiwas sana ito pero hinawakan niya ito ng mariin. Hinawakan rin nito ang kanyang mga kamay.

"Lucian. Mahal na yata kita. Kahit bata pa ako. Alam ko mahal na kita. You are the only person who make heart beat fast. You're cares, smile and touch even your jokes make fall hard to you. Kahit palagi kang naka maskara wala akong pakialam kasi mahal kita mahal na mahal. Kung ano man ang tinatago mo saakin, wala na akong pakialam basta kasama lang kita ok na ako lucian. I can leave my life. The most important is you are here beside me. I love you lucian the mask man. My mask man"  madamdaming saad ni bella sa akin.

I can feel my heart beat so fast because of happiness. I found the reason to live more, to strive more.

Pinahid niya ang luha sa mga pisngi ng babaeng mahal niya.

"Don't worry me bella. The feeling is mutual. Mahal din kita mahal na mahal. I feel that I can't leave without you in my life anymore. Kahit bata pa tayo nararamdaman ko na ikaw ang babae para saakin. Mababaliw ako bella kapag nawalay ka saakin. Your smiles, your innocence, your purity and your cares towards me are the reason why I fall for you. I love you me bella"

Napaiyak ang mahal ko sa sinabi ko sa kanya. She hold my face covered by a mask.

"I love you too so much Lucian Goalman. My mask man" and she kiss my lips passionately.

I aswerd his kisses. Kahit pareho naming hindi alam kong pano humalik .We still kiss passionately. After the kiss, We look at each other and a loving smile creep on his lips. Tapos niyakap niya ako. I hugged her too.

The best feeling in the world.

That day is the most memorable day of his life. We become lovers for how many months. We treasure, we shared different moments to each other. We travel different places, we always go her school together. I become his bodyguard slash boyfriend. No one dares to court her in their school because I treat them all. Lahat ng studyante sa school niya ay takot saakin. Because Im weird person. They even question bella on why she fall inlove to a man like me. It feels like hell everytime they ask that to bella. But bella choose to defend me. She told them no matter who I am, how weird I am. He will always love me no matter what.