CHAPTER 24 "THE PHANTOM TROUPS"

Phantom Troups is a mafia group founded by Michelé Scarlet. The Great Grandfather of Bella Scarlet. After the founder died, Hardin Scarlet is the one took the position being the mafia king or the phantom of the phantom troups.

All members of the phantom troup must be a anonymous hunter, a great killer. Aside from them all, Scarlet hierarchy is the most ancient hunters of 18th century. For so many years Hardin is the one who take control of the phantom troups. He's ruthless, emotionless, a demonic personified everyone on the phantom gang is afraid of him. He can kill whoever he wanted to kill, the government will allow him. Perks of being a license hunter.

Hardin is the most anonymous killer in the world in his time. He even kill kings, prime ministers and president of a one country. It is one of the requirements to become a phantom leader.

In his time, the world war 3 began and he is one of the generals of that time. He found Letizia Vangard the most beautiful woman in one town in Tuskany Italy.

He fall inlove to letizia and force her to marry him. Dahil mahirap lang ang pamilya ni Letizia agad siyang pinaubaya ng kanyang mga magulang kahit labag man sa kanyang loob ay sumama siya kay hardin.

Hanggang sa nalaman ni Letizia kung anong klaseng tao si hardin. Hindi niya kinaya ang nalaman at tumakas siya kasama ang nag iisa nilang anak na si Hariz Kenzy Scarlet (bella's father). Hariz in that time is 10 years old. Pero ng malaman ni hardin na tumakas Si letizia kasama ang anak nila ay pinahanap niya agad ito at ipinadakip sa mga tauhan niya.

The young hariz witness his father murdered his mother infront of him.  Even he is not allowed to cry cause if he cry his father will kill him too.

Hanggang sa huling hininga ng ina niya ay ngumiti ito kay hariz at sinambit niya na mahal niya ang anak.

That time hariz starts crying and his angger inside him boiled. Dahil umiyak siya dumilim ang mukha ng ama at pinagpapalo siya ng kadena. Habang pinapalo siya ng kanyang ama tumingin siya sakanyang ina. Lahat ng tauhan ng phantom troups ay walang pakialam sa nangyayari sa loob ng prison room.

Naghihintay kung kaylan lalabas ang kanilang phantom. Alam rin nila na papatayin ng phantom ang kaniyang asawa at anak. Ones being a phantom you must have no mercy. Kahit pamilya mo pa yan kapag nagtaksil papatayin talaga.

Hariz went demonic. The blood of an assassin made him do the thing that he can't imagine. He killed his father. Anger rosed in his heart.

On that day. The phantom troup was amazed when Hariz Kenzy Scarlet went out in the prison room full blooded at may hawak na katana  at baril. On that day also in the young age Hariz Kenzy Vangard Scarlet become the newest mafia king and the phantom of the phantom troups.

He trained to become ultimate assassin and a licensed hunter.

For how many years Hariz become the most powerful mafia king in the world. Just like his father he accept missions to kill notorious persons in the world. President of a country, generals, senators, prime minister even mafia leaders.

The phantom mafia become the most powerful mafia group in the world. No one dares to compet with them. The leader to members are trained assasin.

In 26th year of hariz he found out about this necklace of his mother. The  herencia que florece necklace. He remember when his mother still alive, his mother always talking to him about this ancient necklace from her grate grandmother but it was taken by the richest family from Tuscany Italy, the Lombardi hierarchy.

He vows to his loving mother's grave that he will take back his mother's ancient necklace from Lombardi family.

But world become upside-down to him.  When he found out that the necklace was given to the youngest dauther of Lombardi, Maria Lombardi.