CHAPTER 25 "THE MISSION and the PLAN"

Hariz choice to make Lucian Dean Freecs a phantom is reliable decision. Seeing dean train hard to become a phantom at the young age is breathtaking to him.

He become a phantom at the young age and he want also dean to be like him. I become a phantom because I killed the phantom king which is my father. That is enough reason to make me a phantom king.

Until he found out a secret mission from one of the council. One of the council member of phantom troups is trying to betray me at kinausap nito ang ilang myembro ng council na gawin ang mission na yon. Some council agreed to his plan especially the higher positions of the council.

So he decided to make a move and plan everything.

The mission is to kill my beloved daughter and wife and get the ancient necklace of my mother the herencia que florece. They found out that the necklace is the most rarerest of its kind my mother also told him about the necklace is a gift from the royal family of italy. Being the most beautiful woman in town.

He found out that the mission was given by lucian. And it makes him more difficult to solve the mission.

Untill one day when he got home. His wife was in living room.

"Can I talk to you?" Maria

He closed his eyes and look at his wife emotionless.

"What is it?"

"Let's go to library"

Unang naglakad ang kanyang asawa papuntang library.

"Why hariz?" His wife's eyes is begging on him. He felt his heart fall apart.

"What do you mean?" Maang maangan pa niya.

"Dont paly dumb on me hariz. You know already what I mean"

"So. You already know it?" Walang emosyon niyang tanong sa asawa niya.

"Bakit nga hariz? Bakit hindi mo sinabi agad saakin. Almot 10 years na tayong kasal pero ngayon ko lang nalaman"

Napabuntong hininga siya. He dont want his wife look like meserable infront of him. Nilapitan niya ito at niyakap.

He dont want to make the same mistake his father do to his mother. He love his wife so much.

"I don't want to tell you about my background because I dont want you to hate me baka hindi moko papakasalan. Im affraid amore. Im affraid" He hugged his wife lovingly.

Hinawakan ng asawa niya ang kanyang mukha.

"Matatanggap ko naman ang lahat mahal ko kung ano ka man o sino ka man. Sana sinabi mo lang saakin agad"

"Patawad mahal ko. Natatakot kasi ako. Ayokong mangyari sayo ang nangyari sa mama ko. My mom killed by own father because mom found out everything about my father. The phanton rule is if ones the family of the phantom betrayed him, he must kill his family except if your family doesn't know about you being a phantom king"

"But Im not your mother. I wont run away from you if I would found out everything"

Nakaramdam siya ng kaginhawaan sa sinabi ng asawa niya.

"Salamat mahal ko. I am so inlove with you amore. I rather do this dangerous plan than loosing you both amore"

"What do you mean?" Nagtatakang tanong ng asawa.

Bumuntong hininga siya bago sinabi sa asawa ang lahat na natuklasan niya sa council.

"The council is betraying me amore"