#5 Food

"Stop, stop, STOP!!!"

The music paused and everyone was panting hard, some had their hands on their kneecaps while others stood still, all were trying to catch their breaths. Their clothes were soaked with sweat, patches appeared on the fabric of their shirts and their hairs were stuck to their sweaty foreheads and necks.

"Jimin, how many more times do I need to lecture you on this?!" The dance instructor kicked the chair near him out of anger and frustration, shouting at the minor who had his head hung low.

"I'm sorry teacher, I'll work harder." Jimin exhaled, closing his eyes and opening them again, his energy was drained to the core.

"But he didn't do anything wrong though." Hoseok mumbled under his breath, secretly glaring at their dance instructor.

"Did you say something, you brat?" The teacher sharply glanced towards Hoseok's direction, face red from anger.

Hoseok wanted to retaliate, but couldn't because their lives depended on this, so he couldn't fight back no matter how much he wanted to stand up for the younger one. So, he simply stood in silence, head hanging low but he was burning with rage on the inside.

"Listen, I won't let you all go until this Jimin here gets it right. So if you're starving right now, blame it all on your friend here." The instructor pointed towards everyone, but more emphasis on Jimin.

Jimin secretly looked at the clock that's hanging on the wall. 10:45pm.

He sighed, feeling guilty for his fellow members, but couldn't do anything about it.

"From the top, again!"

________________________________________________________

1:00am

The seven went back to their dorms, at the moment they were no longer feeling sleepy, but more tired. They even have to attend school tomorrow, so they had to force themselves to sleep.

"Who wants to shower first?" Taehyung groaned, he sat on the bed with body feeling super sore after today's dance practice.

"I'll go first." Jin raised his hand, sighing as he walked into the bathroom with his towel in hand.

Everyone hesitated to shower first, mostly because they didn't have a water heater, meaning only ice cold water, and everyone knows that showering with cold water early in the morning can be a nightmare.

"Man, do I really want to punch his face right now." Jungkook clenched his fists tightly, just the thought of their manager and dance instructor drove them insane.

"Same." Yoongi yawned, leaning against the wall while playing with his fingers.

Jimin only sat on his bed in silence. He blankly stared at the floor underneath him with millions of negative thoughts floating in his head. His manager and instructor kept picking on him, but he couldn't lay a finger on what he was doing wrong. They kept complaining about how he wasn't dancing properly or that his vocals weren't good enough. They did do the same thing with the others, but they were harder on Jimin in particular and he didn't know why.