On Hold

I'm so sorry for doing this again, but this needed to be said.

I'm not going to update this book for some time.

I know a lot of you wanted updates and new chapters so that the story can continue. I understand you guys and I know the frustration of an author not updating your favourite stories for a long time, but please understand that we do have our hectic lives too.

And that includes me.

Don't get me wrong, I deeply appreciate every single support and the lovely comments you guys leave really made my days much better. I mean it at the bottom of my heart.

I've mentioned this in my conversations post, if any of you didn't notice, I talked about how my mental health has hit absolute rock bottom.

To say I'm happy right now would be a big fat lie. Actually that's an understatement.

It's more than rock bottom, if it's even possible.

I've been getting a crap ton of intrusive thoughts, alongside with extremely dark thoughts (s*icidal thoughts), I couldn't feel anything and I cry more than ever compared to before.

Sleeping has been the only way I could escape from my emotions, and I no longer know what to do. (If any of you are curious how I've been feeling, please refer to the song Blue and Grey)

Im thinking of consulting a psychiatrist, but I don't know how to tell this huge secret to my parents.

But to you guys, I'll be leaving wattpad for who knows how long. I just want my mental health to be back on track desperately. I started school again which doesn't help either, but I don't want to sound ungrateful.

Again, I'm deeply sorry for leaving once again, but for the sake of my mental health and well being, I won't be posting any new updates until my health gets better again.

I ask for your forgiveness, and I'm terribly sorry if I upset anyone. I'll be posting the same thing on my other two stories just to inform that I won't be updating the other two as well for time being.

I'm terribly sorry. But thank you for the support you guys gave me for the past 3 years, I really appreciate it.

Please wait for me....♡

This is Galactic_Chim signing off.