HINT 43

Twitter

@Booksigning.ph

Confirmed. Ren was in a vacation to unwind. She was not kidnapped. Those are false. She is very sorry and disappointed about the canceled first ever meet and greet because of something emergency happened.

@Ren

I apologize to all disappointed fans. I had an emergency to attend and I am very sorry for that... and oh, I didn't know that... someone... pretended to be me. Expect action to be taken about this matters. Thank you.

960K Comments

1.2M Retweets

1.2M Hearts

@fratty

She's back!!!

@ynah

Sino ba kasi nagpakalat na nakidnapped daw si Ren ng van na nangunguha ng laman? Nag-bakasyon lang pala! HAHAHA

@khate

Fake news amp.

@lenah

We missed you Ren! Bukod sa update, ikaw mismo na-miss namin!!

@itsIris

Oh-oh... Nagsalita na si Ren, Pray for @trishaChengwritter lol haha

@Ren

Funfact:

I was in the crowd 20mins before the emergency happened. I've meet a lot of you all. I saw you all smiling and excited. Nakakalungkot lang na na-cancel tayo at mukhang matatagalan ang sunod na meet and greet natin.

Ps. I've met the president of the fans club. She's nice. Keep going sweetie, Ily.

@lilanotlayla Replied:

OMGGGG!!! SERYOSO BA?!111!! SINO 'DUN MISS REN SOBRA DAMI KO NAKAUSAP THAT DAY HUHU!

@Ren Replied:

not gonna spill :)

@lilanotlayla

AAAAHHHH!! REN NOTICED ME?!1 TOTOO BA 'TU?! HALA :(

ENJOY YOUR VACATION PO! WILLING TO WAIT PO KAMI MISS REN!! I LOVE YOU TOO!

Twitter DM

Ren:

Hi Lila, I'm going to spoil you a little.

lilanotlayla:

OMG hello po!!

hala totoo po?!!

huhu grabeee nakaka-overwhelmed!

Ren:

I'm going to publish 4 chapters up to the epilogue of my ongoing story this midnight at 12am. You can update the members of the fans club or remain silent. Your choice :)

And oh, spoiler; the ending will make you cry so be ready, you might want to grab some tissues.

lilanotlayla:

OH MY GASH.

Seryoso po ba ito Miss Ren?!

Hala grabeeeeeeeeeee!! 

hala yung spoiler!! hindi ko alam kung goodnews ba o badnews. AAAHHH!!

Wow grabe! Ako unang naka-alam na sa wakas almost 1 month babalik kana at mag-uupdate ng 4 chapters agad?! grabee! Sobrang spoiled namin!! Ok lang po na i-share ko sa sanlibutan?!

Ren:

Haha, sure. Your choice sweetie ;)

--

road to 3k reads na tayo! :>