HINT 40

Twitter

@newsph

Confirmed. Ren is missing for 3 weeks until now. Here's the statement from her publishing company.

At first we thought that she just wanted space because of the issue in her 1st book signing event but later on as she's not responding and hasn't attend our five consecutive emergency meeting, she's never absent before. We already know that something's wrong.

We investigate and found out that there's a man who reported that Ren is missing. The man actually stays in the police station for a night before he leave he says

"Fine, kung ayaw nyong maniwala saakin. I'll go find her myself. "

928k Replies
1M Retweets
546k Hearts

@Lee

yung totong Ren ba yung nawawala kasi kung yung mapagpanggap yung nawawala aba! wag na sya bumalik!

@meme.v Replied

ay natag @trishaChengwritter
HAHAHA

@Lee

HSHSHSHS GAGU

@scur

Doesn't she have a family? 3weeks? That's almost a month!! Dapat nag-aalala na family nya sakanya.

@megs

OMG SINO YUN! IS THAT REN'S BOYFRIEND?

@freeshoes

any updates? Uso pa naman ngayon yung nangunguha sa van tapos tinatanggalan ng laman!

Ps. WHO IS THE MAN REPORTED AT THE POLICE STATION?

@tina

Kaya pala walang update 3 weeks straight!

@rufaah

gagu baka pinadakip ni trisha para makapagpanggap na sya si Ren. Mga mayayaman nga naman talaga! They should investigate her!

@tina Replied

idk maybe ur right, knowing her. She'll do that.

@cheasterr

if only we know her true identity, we could save her..

@Macey

hope that guy finds Ren..