Chapter 3

Taliya's P.O.V
THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up, with no one beside me. No Rocky, no kids, no one. I get up, forgetting the damn cast on my ankle. I groan and grab my crutches. I brush my teeth before heading downstairs. I feel bad about last night. I'm glad I told him, but I didn't tell him everything. I sigh as I walk into the living room. Toys scattered everywhere, Hazel's birthday decorations, and all the kids also on the giant couch. (The one in the media!)

"Come here, love bug!" Rocky calls from the kitchen.

I sigh to myself and walk to Rocky. I collapse into his arms. "Ahh, you're so warm," I giggle.

He smiles and lifts me onto the counter. "We can go get your casts off. My forgot to tell you we could get them off before you left the hospital." He says innocently.

"I wanna kiss," I whine.

He pecks my lips slowly before deeply kissing me. Our lips move in-sync slowly as he slides his hand up to my thigh. I moan softly into his mouth. He smirks and leans his forehead against mine. "I haven't heard you moan in 4 months," he whispers seductively.

I smile and wrap my legs around his waist. "Continue this later?" I bite my lip.

He pecks my lips several times. "Of course, baby." He whispers and pulls out of my grip. "LYNCHES! MOMMY'S AWAKE!" He screams as he runs into the living room. "Caley, Logan, go to momma," he orders.

All the kids, even the twins, run to me. I smile and bring them all into my arms. "You can walk!" I exclaim.

"Mom-ma," caley says proudly.

I pull away from all the kids. "You can talk," I breathe out.

Rocky helps me off the floor as the kids sit at the table for breakfast. I almost fall backwards, but he grabs my hips. "I told you I'd always catch you," he smiles.

I grab onto his chest, flashing back to that night, three years ago.

*flashback*

"Riker, no! I hate water!" I scream as Riker carries me to the pool.

He laughs. "I don't care!" He yells and tosses me in.

Rocky catches me before I hit the water. "You caught me," I whisper.

He smiles that award winning smile. "I'll always catch you, baby."

*End of flashback*

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Rocky sets me on a chair. "So Hazel, how's it feel to be two?" I ask with a smile.

"Ugh, don't get me started. My backs already hurts," she lies.

Rocky and I burst out laughing. "She sure is your daughter!" I giggle.

Rocky pouts and finishes breakfast. After breakfast, we get my casts off and go to Rocky's parents' house for her party.

"We're keeping; Jenn, Sel, Nathan, Shor, Claire, and James. The kids can stay tonight if you want," Stormie offers at dinner.

Rocky places his hand on my inner thigh as he nods. "Thank you, mom." He says sweetly as his hand travels closer to my 'area'.

Riker bursts out laughing. "Hands to yourself, Rocky." He says as he attempts to stop laughing.

I blush a deep shade of red and look at my lap. "Rocky, stop," I whisper.

Rocky pulls his hand away and sighs. "Thanks a lot Riker," he groans and sits back in his chair.