Chapter 23

Taliya eventually falls asleep in my arms. I lay her down, trying to squirm out of her grip. I stop with my hands on her stomach. I feel something squirming inside her. I lift her shirt, pressing my lips to her skin. I rest my forehead against her stomach. She runs her fingers through my hair. "It's our baby," she whispers.

"You didn't tell me," I say, my voice muffling against her. "When did we even--"

She cuts me off. "That one night we had a huge fight. We were yelling one minute then the next, undressing each other."

*Flashback*

"WHAT!? YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST PUSH ME AROUND!?" Taliya yells as she pulls out of my grasp.

I grab her arm again. "Do not walk away from me," I growl as I push her against a wall.

I breath against her lips, pressing my body to hers. "I'll do what I want," she snaps.

I lean my forehead against hers. "Do you want to fuck me as much as I want to fuck you?"

She bites her lip. I take that as a signal to do whatever I want. I shove my lips onto hers, quickly undressing her. I leave a trail of hickeys from her jaw, to her boobs.

*end of flashback*

I nod. "okay, go back to sleep. I'm going to go back downstairs with the kids," I kiss her lips a few times.

She stands up with me, grabbing my hand. We walk downstairs to see the kids all laughing. "What?" Taliya asks shyly, as if she were around people she didn't know.

"We're watching a movie," Luke laughs.

Hazel nods. "Yeah! It's funny how that the guys snake goes in and out of the girls cave," she giggles.

I look at the tv with wide eyes. I quickly change the channel, leaving Taliya laughing. "Th-They were watching p-porn!" She yells as she tries to stop laughing.

"Oh my god," I laugh. "It's time for bed anyways. It's 10:45," I sigh.Taliya latches onto my arm as we walk upstairs. I wiggle it out of her tight grasp, wrapping it around her waist. We stand in the doorway of the bathroom, hugging as we watch the kids brush their teeth. "I love you," I whisper in her ear before kissing her head.

She smiles, closing her eyes. "I love you too," she whispers against my chest.

The water shuts off, causing us to pull apart. "Night mom! Night dad!" The kids exclaim before running to their rooms.

I go to Luke's room. "Night, bud. See you in the morning! Summer vacation starts and we're going on tour in a few days." I walk to his door.

"Dad?" He asks before I close the door. I look back at him, awaiting an answer. "A while ago, you said mommy wasn't my mom.." He whispers.

I walk over to him and sigh. "It's complicated, buddy. I'll explain wen you're older. For now, get some sleep."

Taliya walks in. He asks her the same question, she gives him the same response.

This child.. I'm going to have to tell him soon.