Forever His Uptown Girl

~Sebastian's P.O.V~
Tonight I'm taking San on a surprise romantic date. One of our last before our baby Scarlett is here. Santana has been a bit more moody than usual, so I think it's best for her to have a calming moment before little S's big debut.

Santana - "Sebbyyyy! Where are you?"

Me - "Come downstairs!"

Santana walks downstairs, beautiful as always.

Santana - "What's that for?"

She curiously looks at the basket right next to me.

Me - "I figured that we should have a day to ourselves before little S comes!"

Santana - "Awe Sebby!"

She comes over and hugs me.

Santana - "You didn't have to do this."

Me - "I wanted to!"

I lean in to kiss her softly. Then we sweetly break apart.

Me - "Besides, this is probably one of the last moments you won't have to fight over me."

She looks at me completely confused.

Me - "Yea once little S is here you won't be my only important girl in my life"

Santana - "Has anyone ever told you you're a dork!"

Me - "I'm your dork"

We both laugh and kiss once more.

Me - "Come let's go"

We get into the car and I turn on the radio. Santana and I are both listening quietly. It's the kind of silence that isn't awkward at all and feels more natural.... comfortable. Firework by Katy Perry starts to fade out and I suddenly here a song I know all too well. I look over to Santana to see her smiling out the window. We come to a red light and next thing you know I'm singing to her.

Me - "She'll see I'm not so tough, Just because I'm in love, with an Uptown Girl!!"

She starts laughing at me and telling me to stop.

Me - That's our song you know!

Santana - Of course I know. How can I ever forget you fan girling over Blaine the bow tie Warbler!

Me - I WASN'T FAN GIRLING!!

Santana - Whatever you say baby

She smirks at me knowing she won. I start laughing to myself.

Santana - What?

Me - Nothing!

Santana - Tell me!

Me - It's just that if I told my younger self that I'm in love with Santana Lopez and we are having a child together, I wouldn't believe it.

Santana - Oh because the idea of loving me is so repulsive to your younger self!

Me - What?! No! That's not what I meant! I just mean!! *sighs* I never told you this but the very first moment I saw you, I knew I liked you. That's why I was trying to impress you with the song and staring you down. I just figured it'd never work out because stuff like that never worked out for me. That's why I just stick to one night stands. I just thought you deserved more.

I'm not looking at her, scared that I might have over shared. I never talk to anyone about that stuff.

Santana - Sebastian...

Me - Yes

I look over expecting to see her sympathetic, but her face is covered with shock. I look down to see her blue dress darker a bit.

Santana - I think my water just broke!