Baby Trouble

~Santana's P.O.V~
Its been two months since Sebastian found out he was the baby daddy. We haven't talked since. One the bright-side my parents have cooled down on the idea of me keeping the baby. They offered to help me out whenever i need it now. Other than that, I have returned to my normal self sitting in the back of the choir room and feeling sad. Everyone else knows now so I am now known as the new school slut that got kicked off the cheerios. I was always known for being flirty and everything. But nobody ever called me a slut. And that just makes it ten times worse. Blaine comes up beside me.

Blaine - "Hey how are you holding up?"

Me - "What do you mean?"

Blaine - "Look everyone else may seem blind, but I know love when I see it. Especially through one of my best friend's eyes. There is no denying that you and Sebastian have something."

Me - "More like had."

Blaine - "I wouldn't be so sure of that."

Me - "And why is that so?"

Blaine  - "Auditorium right after class. No questions."

Flash forward
I walk into the auditorium to see Sebastian standing there with roses and a band. I start coming closer.

Me - "What..."

Sebastian - "I was in shock when I found out that you were pregnant. And I may have acted a little like jerk. And I regret that. So I have to tell you and our baby something through a song."

The band starts to play.

(I do not own any rights to this music. It is from Julie and The Phantoms)

First things first
We start the scene in reverse
All of the lines rehearsed
Disappeared from my mind
When things got loud
One of us running out
I should have turned around
But I had too much pride
No time for goodbyes
Didn't get to apologise
Pieces of a clock that lies broken
If I could take us back
If I could just do that
And write in every empty space
The words I love you in replace
And every time would not erase me
If you could only know
I never let you go
And the words I most regret
Are the ones I never meant to leave
Unsaid [Darlings]
Silent days
Mysteries and mistakes
Who'd be the first to break
Guess we're alike that way
He said, she said
Conversations in my head
And that's just where they're gonna stay forever
If I could take us back
If I could just do that
And write in every empty space
The words I love you in replace
Then maybe time would not erase me
If you could only know
I never let you go
And the words I most regret
Are the ones I never meant to leave
Unsaid [Darlings]
If I could take us back
If I could just do that
And write in every empty space
The words I love you in replace
Then maybe time would not erase me
If you could only know
I never let you go
And the words I most regret
Are the ones I never meant to leave
Unsaid [Darlings]

Sebastian is now standing directly in front of me with his hands over my belly.

Sebastian - "I'm never going to leave you or this baby again."

Me - "Aren't you scared. What about our future?"

Sebastian - "We will figure everything out along the way. Just think of this as a new adventure in life. And I know it is going to be hard and frustrating at times, but just think of all the memorable moments we are going to have to break away from all the frustration."

Tears are rolling down my eyes and he lifts my chin up with his hand and places both hands on either side of me.

Sebastian - "Hey, everything is going to be alright. Trust me"

He pulls me back in and places his arms around me. His hand comes up to my head and he cradles it as he lowers his head down to mind and kisses it lightly.

Flash forward
I am now at Lima Bean right now. Sebastian told me that Blaine wanted me to meet him after we were done. I walk in and see him at the same table where Sebastian, Kurt, Blaine, and I used to sit. He sees me right away and smiles as I come up to him. He hands me a cup of iced tea.

Blaine - "I was reading this pregnancy magazine and read that its best if you only drink 12 ounces of caffeine a day."

Me - "Why are you even reading a pregnancy magazine? Do you want me to name this baby after you or something?" I joke.

Blaine - "Your my best friend! I just want to make sure that both you and the baby are healthy.... but if it is a boy and you can't think of a name. Or a middle name?" I laugh. "I'm guessing you and Sebastian worked things out, I haven't seen you laugh like that in forever."

Me - "Yes we did make up. Hey, how did you know about... well.. him and I?"

Blaine - "Yea well I first noticed when Sebastian ran into us here at Lima with the rest of the Directions. He threw an insult, you threw one back, and then he walked away. Then right after that you started texting someone and then smiled ridiculously. I looked up and Sebastian was doing the same thing and looked up at you. I think he realized I saw him because he looked down right after that."

Me - "Ohhh yea that was the day I asked if I could control Berry if I got a voodoo doll that had brown hair and a huge nose!"

Blaine - "That really wasn't the only thing though. Sebastian told me everything that happened about a week after you had your miscarriage. He didn't know what to do. But even though it took him time, I can tell he really cares about you. Maybe even more that Brittany ever did." I look up at him and realized something.

Me - "That's why you invited me to Dalton and became my friend isn't it. You just felt bad that I was heartbroken and didn't have much friends."

Blaine - "Part of the reason. But when I first met you you defended Kurt and I by telling Karofsky that you would crack his nuts if he didn't leave us alone. That was when I knew that I had to have a snarky and talented friend like you."

Me - "Well, then I'm glad I went all Snixx in the hallway that day." We laugh.

I spend the next half hour listening to Blaine and all his pregnancy tips. He even brought pamphlets and magazines. At least I wouldn't have to worry if Sebastian ever really did walk out on me because Blaine would most definitely have stepped in. He already claimed that the baby must call him Uncle Blaine. These next few months are going to be a heck of a ride.