Gender Reveal!!!

~Santana's P.O.V~
I've now been pregos for eight months and I have been moody as hell. My skin and hair may be glowing but my legs are literally cramping every hour. Thankfully everyone seems to have settled over the thought of Sebastian and I being together so I've had a lot of support. Well, everyone except Berry. She is making progress. Just really, really slowly. Anyways whenever I'm in school I am constantly bombarded with Blaine asking if I need a heating pad and handing me all these vitamins that are good for the baby. Then, I meet up with Sebastian at Lima Bean where I am twice as supervised. I mean they seriously have turned into helicopter parents, and the baby isn't even here yet. My phone lights up.

Mercedes 🤍- Hey Santana! Good news I have the baby shower/gender reveal all set up for later this afternoon. All ya need to do is sit there and look pretty!

Me - You're the best! So... do you know the gender?

Mercedes 🤍- Yes. But that doesn't mean I'm going to tell you!

Me - COME ON IM THE MOTHER!!

Mercedes 🤍- The mother than made me swear to never tell you or Sebastian no matter how much the two of you beg😂 Sorry girl! Looks like you have to figure out later!

Me - Fine😒

Someone knocks on my door.

Me - "Come in!"

Sebastian walks in with a box wrapped in a red ribbon. My favorite color!

Sebastian - "There is my beautiful girl!" He does his classic smirk that makes my legs melt. Why is he so god damn cute!

Me - "What's that?"

Sebastian comes over and hops right next to me on my bed. He places the box on in between the top of our laps.

Sebastian - "Why don't you see for yourself?"

I open the box to see two onesies. One of them is blue and the other is pink. My eyes light up. This is literally adorable!

Me - "Oh my god!!! I love it! It's so adorable!" Sebastian does that adorable thing where he smiles so big that he has to squint his green eyes

Sebastian - "I knew you'd like it San!" He grabs my hand and fidgets with it for a bit. "So the gender reveal is today... do you ?"

Me - "Before you ask, nope I don't. I made Mercedes promise me that she won't tell either of us remember?"

Sebastian - "Ahh so I see Snixx has kept herself in control." I smile.

Me - "Well, as much as I want Mercedes to spit it out, I do want to be surprised!"

Sebastian - "Do you know how they are gonna reveal the gender?"

Me - "I don't know maybe a cake, balloon, or something like that."