Poor Sweet Brittany

~Sebastian's P.O.V~
I start walking down the stairs of Santana's house. If I'm being honest it's a lot bigger than what I expected. Then I see a picture that I didn't notice when I first came up.

I assume that the girl is Brittany as she looks a lot like the girl from the bar

I assume that the girl is Brittany as she looks a lot like the girl from the bar. I don't know why but I can't help but feel a little jealous. Back in the car, I was going to say how amazing she was and she didn't need Brittany if Brittany didn't want her. She is the strongest person I know. But something stopped me. Now that I think about it maybe I should have told her. I mean she seemed really hurt she may have needed it. But what's done is done. By the time I get home my mom is up in the sewing room and my dad is in the office. Probably with half a bottle of wine at his desk. I head over to my room and throw myself into my bed. This day was a total waste. For everyone really. I am not getting any closer to Blaine and Santana isn't getting any closer to forgetting about Brittany. The only one that has had a success today was Kurt and his hideous outfits. I guess there is one for everyone though. I force myself to change into my pajamas and then I fall right to sleep.

Flash forward

It's 2pm now and I wake up to the amazing smell of blueberry pancakes. But before I grab a bite and head to Lima Bean to study, I check my phone to see if Santana has texted me. There is nothing. She is probably still asleep since she was wasted last night. So I change and head downstairs and grab my pancakes to go. Instead of heading over to Lima Bean as I planned something made me drive to Santana's place. I don't know why but I do. As soon as I get there I start to raise my hand to press the doorbell. But then I stop. What am I doing? It's not like I'm her boyfriend or something. It's not even like I'm her friend she couldn't even stand me when she was sober. I start to turn back to the car as I see a group of girls come up. One of them being Brittany.

Brittany - "Hi Blaine! Wait did you move back to Dalton?" I look down at my Dalton lacrosse sweatshirt. "You look different... if you have been abducted by aliens that did experiments on you blink twice!"

Wow. Just wow. I would have never expected Santana to go for her. She did say she was special though.

Other girl - "Brittany that isn't Blaine. I'm sorry. I'm Mercedes."

I shake her hand.

Me - "Sebastian Smythe."

Other girl - "You must be the new Warbler that Santana has been..."

Mercedes gives her a warning look.

Other girl - "I'm Quinn."

Mercedes - "Were you heading in? Or leaving?"

Me - " I was going to check up on her. I dropped her off after we all hung out." Shoot was I not allowed to tell them that?