I've done my research about Weston but it didn't show who was managing Weston, since the original school owner of it died 8 years ago.

Shaking off the curiosity, I looked around and spotted the front desk on the side of this floor. I hurriedly made my way to it, being careful not to bump into anyone who was passing by. I am also in a hurry, it's my first time, and being late isn't a good impression on my classmates and my professors. Making my way to the front desk, I got a glimpse of a beautiful short blonde-haired lady. She was talking on the phone.

Nervously, I stood in front of the desk and waited for her to finish the call. I didn't want to be crude or be clumsy enough to anger her, even if she looks nice. Me, standing over here got her attention. She looks at me with a smile and suddenly dismisses her call.

"Hi." I waved at her lightly. She turns to me fully.

"Sorry about that, calls in the morning are so stressful," she laughs lightly. With her aura, I can say she's a friendly person and could be my friend if I get lucky.

"It's alright, I'm Tafiana Clavette." I introduced myself, a Lil bit nervous.

She stretches her hand out, "I'm Claire but everyone calls me Miss Claire." I gladly took her hand and shook it.

"I have been waiting for you Tafiana," she states, standing up, "Wait a moment please."

"I hope I didn't make you wait for too long." I laughed, embarrassed, and worried that I possibly might be late. I'm hanging the balance of my life on my wristwatch, which I am not even convinced is working. I searched the place looking for a clock but I saw none. Strange, a school without a clock on the main floor.

She came back with paper and an ID,

"No worries at all, I was expecting you since yesterday and possibly, you're the only person I'm expecting this week." she smiles.

She handed me the pieces of stuff she got, I took them gently from her. "Thank you, Miss Claire." I beamed at her. I immediately clipped my ID on my vest.

"You're welcome and also, Welcome to Weston!," she gestured the place.

"I hope you'll have the greatest time here, Tafiana," she smiled.

"Merci (Thank you), Miss Claire," I replied, and YES, finally confirmed again. I am in Weston.

She had this look on her face though, it showed like she was almost uncertain of what she said but I set it aside, it's probably from her call earlier.

I nodded, "Thank you again, I'll go now." I smiled. She tells me good luck.

I waved at her a little bye before turning around and making my way to the elevator. That went well, I thought in my mind. She was a lot nicer than I expected and I obtained my first friend! If that is, she was really interested in being friends with me and not only because of her duty or responsibility of being on the front desk.

Looking at my timetable, I see that my homeroom was on the third floor. Noticing that there are only a few students here, I began to panic thinking I might be late. Quickly entering the elevator beside the grand staircases. I was the only one in the elevator. Even the elevator was lavish. Pressing buttons until I arrived on the third floor. Instantly getting off, I try to find my room 51 and each floor has fifteen rooms with different corners, except for the sixth floor. The auditorium is there. I'm finding myself getting lost because I was now having a mental block from the thought of being late.