CHAPTER 2

••••••••

I took a deep breath, nervousness was taking over me but I managed to stop it. Today is my first day in Weston, YES WESTON! Just one of the best schools in the world. It did not have only the perfect academic rating but also its validity for its student's future. It's one of the most well-sought for school, I dare say I am so lucky to even be here.

I am one of the lucky students that are chosen every year to be a scholar of Weston. It's not because the school has financial problems that's why they could only support one scholar a year, but because practically everyone that enrolls in Weston was born with a golden spoon in their mouth. But for me, my luck was enough to get me accepted into this marvelous school. I have been dreaming about Weston my entire high school life and now I'm finally here, stopping myself from breaking down because of nervousness.

In front of me was the massive eight-floored Primary building. This is where the students above my age go, and we younger than them are strictly prohibited from entering this gorgeous building in front of me. It is mixed with modern and classic style. It was elegant with a touch of home. I can't express the exact feeling I'm having right now but looking up at this architecture motivates me, even more, to do better, so I can in the future enter the primary building.

The school grounds are wide, especially the parking area where a lot of fancy cars were parked. That just proves that wealthy people are the only ones that can afford to be in Weston without a scholarship. Of course, I arrived here using my pink scooter. It's not much, but it's better than walking since there is a bus that picks up some of Weston's students but is paid at an exorbitant value. So, I'd rather drive my scooter.

Taking my last breath of fresh air, I quickly stride onto the pavement of the school. It was designed nicely and welcoming because of the pink flowers that trimmed the path. It led to the Secondary building which is only a 6 floored building, but it took up most of the space behind, and a massive gym center on the side.

Students were walking behind and in front of me looking so luxurious in our attire, I patted my wood brown button-up vest, feeling conscious all of a sudden that it was fitted. The people here look like they've never eaten on a paper plate before. The uniform of the Primary building students vary from ours, theirs were in black color and included other things too.

Finally, in front of my building, I examined it from the outside, also taking its remarkable style. The brown exterior made it so peculiar from most schools, I remember how my Grandmama described Weston when I was in grade school. She described it as "Heaven on Earth".

Taking my first strides up on a couple of stairs; before I was met with huge double glass doors that led to the main floor of the secondary building. The floor was marble, and it made me glad that we only wore flat brown shoes, partnered with an almost knee-length double-layered brown skirt with a white long sleeve button-up shirt inside. The Primary students were the opposite. As for the girls, they wore a black blazer, white button-up sleeve and a black pencil cut skirt with requested heels.

The interior of the school was as marvelous as the outside. It screamed not only GORGEOUS but it also screamed respect and that's what the students were also portraying. The whole main floor was quiet, enough to make my nerves calm with the soft clicking of shoes on the marble floor. But other than the design I am finally inside the heart of Weston. An enormous picture was in the middle of two grand stairs that led to the second floor.

It was a picture of a man so familiar to me. Maybe he has something to do with the school? Or the owner of the school? Even so, he must be so important to be the main stealer of attention. Not to mention, he was handsome. His dark olive eyes were like looking at me, his look held authority, even in the picture. His dark blonde hair complemented his tan skin, which made me more curious as to who this man was?